What's with all these "strange noises in (such and such a place)" On YouTube???

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with all these "strange noises in (such and such a place)" On YouTube???

As the title says, wtf is everyone's thoughts on that $h!t? I just seen a few links on Facebook, just got a msg from a girl I know, worried and stuff. I call bullsh1t!

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: What's with all these "strange noises in (such and such a place)" On YouTube???

as the title says, wtf is everyone's thoughts on that ch!t? I just seen a few links on facebook, just got a msg from a girl i know, worried and stuff. I call bullsh1t!

????? Example?

torkd

Reaction score
Re: What's with all these "strange noises in (such and such a place)" On YouTube???

What is this your talking about?

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

????????????

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just go to youtube and search strange noises

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sasquach just sayn:p

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

or maybe maxwell :confused:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hangin around buck 50 you'll know what those loud rumblin noises are in a real hurry> just an observation from way over there.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hear strange noises sometimes .. often followed by a foul smell. Some of them could bring about the end of the world !!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hangin around buck 50 you'll know what those loud rumblin noises are in a real hurry> just an observation from way over there.

it's true, when i get hungry, my stomach can make some really weird noises----usually soothed with charred meat and some form of ethanol based liquid

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well, I was expecting a samsquantch too. Every time I check Facebook, someone different has put up a link to one of those videos, freakin out, squealing like little girls, I just thought I'd share. Someone's obviously trying to get some attention

Thunder101

Reaction score

Wow thats wierd. :0
very wide spread and close together time wise.
this will get some people REALLY freaked out.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow thats wierd. :0very wide spread and close together time wise. this will get some people REALLY freaked out.
It was on the radio here yesterday lol.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's a fawking hOax!!

And if it's not it's a compressor station on the fritz or a sag d plant around the corner! But ya it's fake.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's a fawking hOax!!And if it's not it's a compressor station on the fritz or a sag d plant around the corner! But ya it's fake.
Not saying I believe it, cuz I don't, but there's others in Winnipeg, philly, Russia or something, all over the world. I agree it's a hoax, just something to play on your minds a little :p

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not saying I believe it, cuz I don't, but there's others in Winnipeg, philly, Russia or something, all over the world. I agree it's a hoax, just something to play on your minds a little :p
Hard to believe anything on the interweb these days!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

welcome to Youtbue - if you have a camera and a computer...............you can be an internet hero.

Top Bottom