What's with all these "strange noises in (such and such a place)" On YouTube???

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: What's with all these "strange noises in (such and such a place)" On YouTube???

Yeah ryan#1 I think you hit the nail on the head. I work up in fort Mac and see how much is going on around this area and wouldn't doubt its a buncher. And summitric, I read a few of the comments on that YouTube vid you linked and one guy, whether he's bsing or not, says he lives within the conklin area and there's a sawmill out there and he can here it all the time.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: What's with all these "strange noises in (such and such a place)" On YouTube???

LOL, noises? what noises? pffffft BS

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah ryan#1 I think you hit the nail on the head. I work up in fort Mac and see how much is going on around this area and wouldn't doubt its a buncher. And summitric, I read a few of the comments on that YouTube vid you linked and one guy, whether he's bsing or not, says he lives within the conklin area and there's a sawmill out there and he can here it all the time.
That was not a buncher working

Thunder101

Reaction score

check out some of the other seggestions you tube gives. interesting I think.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

next time I'm out hauling some logging equipment I will stand in a spot in the bush that looks like the middle of nowhere, and video nature while the buncher is working in a poplar stand....it sounds almost exactly like that, especially when it's really cold out. then I will load it to youtube with a scary title and join the fun....

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol. i look forward to seeing that.
next time I'm out hauling some logging equipment I will stand in a spot in the bush that looks like the middle of nowhere, and video nature while the buncher is working in a poplar stand....it sounds almost exactly like that, especially when it's really cold out. then I will load it to youtube with a scary title and join the fun....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Its not the sasquatch.......Trust me.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

watched a few of them
Is that the "free masons" emblem that pops up at the beginng of a couple of those vids?

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Love how you can hear birds chirping. When was the last time you heard birds in the winter in a patch of muskeg. Maybe the odd raven but thats about it. Dumbasses!

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Have a better question:why the hell is this thread even in "Snowmobile Chat"..?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Chicken Little is right and the sky really is falling! Has anybody thought of that?

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Mayans are maybe on to something with whole 2012 thing! Anyway, the wife is freaked right out we're heading out to max out the credit cards! :beer:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Have a better question:why the hell is this thread even in "Snowmobile Chat"..?
I'll answer your question, with a question of my own... Why not? lol.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Mayans are maybe on to something with whole 2012 thing! Anyway, the wife is freaked right out we're heading out to max out the credit cards! :beer:
If yah run outta ideas for things to buy, let me know, I can think of a few things I could use lol...

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a lie my buddy just took a video of those strange noises around spruce grove a couple of hours ago and put it on Facebook. Sounds identical to the noises on YouTube from all over the world. This is fawked

Sent from a iPhone

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe the screams are someone trying to get their four stroke unstuck!

Top Bottom