What did you buy at the sled show?

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what did every one end up buyin at the sled show?,

I got a Grizzly 2 mountain shovel and SledHeads 5 from the snowandmud booth of course.:d

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought my custom summer sucks jersey with gotboost on the back thanks big dawg looks killer:d 2 dvds and the track system jerry can holder and the sweet sled calendar:d

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
helmet,googles,SM hat,pieps beacon,HMK combo pack,telescoping steering post...Oh and caught a kid stealing a backpack from Mountain Magic booth.So asked the guys if they sold him one they said "NO" so i said "well he just walked off with one"...They ended up getting the kid then he buys it..

wildwest

Reaction score
outfitted 2 boys from top to bottom again this year, moma added on to her gear,lol what else is new.for the youngest he got snow elimators , winshield
oldest got boss seat + movies. myself ,simmons skis, boss nitrous system & klim jacket. plus got stuck for weekend at west ed mall, plus moma finishing off shopping spree at mall. who cares ! PULL CORD !!! winter here's, first ride nov 7. oh yes, hat & shirt from snow & mud.

Last edited:

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
helmet,googles,SM hat,pieps beacon,HMK combo pack,telescoping steering post...Oh and caught a kid stealing a backpack from Mountain Magic booth.So asked the guys if they sold him one they said "NO" so i said "well he just walked off with one"...They ended up getting the kid then he buys it..

Would just like to thank welder488 for his help. Disappointing this type of thing happens but with good help from good people maybe we can make things better.

Bruce.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would just like to thank welder488 for his help. Disappointing this type of thing happens but with good help from good people maybe we can make things better.

Bruce.

yah with that many people going through there and that large of access to the vendors you really have to watch. glad it worked out:beer:

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought some slednecks decals, S&M stuff, touque for my boy. Was looking for a new helmet with some skulls on it but no luck. Chatted with lots of people and gained alot of good info. Great show... bring on the snow...:d

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three S&M hoodies for my girls, didn't need anything really just went with the family to see the show. Definatly better than average show and the Amsoil girls definatly improved this year!

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some new gloves, boots and a new 800 Renegade DOO :d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Belt thanks to Glen, and a onesie for my 14 month old daughter....yeah...none of you guys saw me buy that!!! Got to get her into Cat early!!! Was looking for a new helmut but pickin's for them was low this year??? Had BIg intentions for more but did not see waht I wanted.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dayco belt, not best brand but was only $35
Ultimax didnt have any for my year/model.
S&W Toque, 2 small and 1 big sticker, Long sleeve shirt.

I washed the truck inside and out, went to apply the sticker, was lining it up and I accidently got to close catched the n by a little bit, tried to pull back and just ruined it.

Good Time

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I washed the truck inside and out, went to apply the sticker, was lining it up and I accidently got to close catched the n by a little bit, tried to pull back and just ruined it.

Good Time

....:eek: That sucks !

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Light year for 2009.
Bought a coat (thanks Lionel) and a lot of booze after the Saturday show.
It's all good.

Attachments

• IMG_7717.jpg
    IMG_7717.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 35

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are going today,hoping to find a back pack with safety stuff for my Trip to Terracan ranch I won, and modular helmet,belts,pants and maybe a chit deflector for my new sled trailer.
found a Zuess 508WS modular w heated shield for $122.00 delivered from a US site, rather deal local in case its a POS. talk to ya later sledheads.

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim boots, S&M kosies & touque, DVD's a calander for the bus and a helmet cam for me this year.

Great show, lots of good stuff to see this year.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim boots, S&M kosies & touque, DVD's a calander for the bus and a helmet cam for me this year.

Great show, lots of good stuff to see this year.

You drive down for the show,.. your a trooper. I have been sick since Thursday and thought about it,.. but will be a no show. Might try the T&T meet and greet.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought sracthers, case of oil, a pair of gloves from True Adventure, should of bought some pants but maybe next year. Good show, seemed to be a good turnout and lots of people buying.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
outfitted 2 boys from top to bottom again this year, moma added on to her gear,lol what else is new.for the youngest he got snow elimators , winshield
oldest got boss seat + movies. myself ,simmons skis, boss nitrous system & klim jacket. plus got stuck for weekend at west ed mall, plus moma finishing off shopping spree at mall. who cares ! PULL CORD !!! winter here's, first ride nov 7. oh yes, hat & shirt from snow & mud.

hey wildwest, that avidarlooks pretty familiar. I seem to remember lifting that big orange tank of yours out of a snow bank a silent pass last year. Got nos now,.....it'll be stay of the" Mark trail"now, not the" Horhay Trail".:dWas up there on Saturday with Ronnie and Jeff. Will take you up on riding from your cabin this year. Let the snow fly!
Jamie

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I bought absolutely nothing.Dreaming and drooling over a bunch of stuff I can't afford.Gotta get my priorities straight and re-do the budget for next year!!!

Top Bottom