2023 Sled Show in Edmonton

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost time for the Edmonton Sled show. I don't really need anything this year, but always want to go for a deal or two... Hoping a bunch of us can get together for a look at the new line ups, catch up on how we survived the summer and maybe grab a beer.

What are you looking for at the show?

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a396248fc25632a293b728b8a05a8f99.jpg

Bus ready just need TKO to DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WDP

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to look for a new helmet, and check out what's out there for 2 up seats that we can bolt onto our Arctic Cat 800's.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think I may go grab a skid plate and front bumper for this French turbo R, they look pretty weak in stock form, maybe grab lunch. Hopefully there is a fall show going on at the same time because if the sled show is like it was last year it’s not gonna fill an hour of time let alone an afternoon. The fall show had some interesting things for home last year and was more entertaining, plus had the better food trucks

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attended the show in Edmonton last year for the first time ever… and was slightly disappointed with the content, but its the only one close enough to drive to for the weekend. My girl went next door to the fall home show as well, and after a few hours the only reason she came back was because I bought her a drink at the beer gardens.

I forgot to mention that I did purchase a few items… a high quality S&M t shirt, and a light bar from Diamond LED. Great quality product, nice young couple from Calgary….

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Think I may go grab a skid plate and front bumper for this French turbo R, they look pretty weak in stock form, maybe grab lunch. Hopefully there is a fall show going on at the same time because if the sled show is like it was last year it’s not gonna fill an hour of time let alone an afternoon. The fall show had some interesting things for home last year and was more entertaining, plus had the better food trucks

Dan will be at the show, check out his stuff, very nice and strong, great colours. https://www.snowandmud.com/threads/...wmobile-bumpers-front-rear-all-brands.130175/

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

your not supposed to hit things with it

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My season movie should be playing for a pre release at the alberta sled show this year again. Will be an hour long this year, but don't really expect anyone to stand around for an hour. Last year it was playing at the specialty motorsports booth for the edmonton folks, and over the edge rentals for the calgary people. Hopefully I can finish this movie soon and start going over it with a fine tooth comb for mistakes. Been a challenging year with the farm and harvest coming early.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My season movie should be playing for a pre release at the alberta sled show this year again. Will be an hour long this year, but don't really expect anyone to stand around for an hour. Last year it was playing at the specialty motorsports booth for the edmonton folks, and over the edge rentals for the calgary people. Hopefully I can finish this movie soon and start going over it with a fine tooth comb for mistakes. Been a challenging year with the farm and harvest coming early.

i cant even assemble a 2 minute go pro video so much respect lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your not supposed to hit things with it

Sometimes she goes and sometimes she don’t….. but it’s mostly for the invisible objects, you know, the ones that teleport to right under that tiny snow lump that looks so innocent

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you need a new profile photo......
Lots of people really enjoy the show still, as seen above.......

Here's your new photo:

View attachment 273171

I’ll stick with my inspirational picture frame and George Floyd’s picture. If I did not have to pay $20+ to park, $20 each to enter only to walk through in 20 mins and see less every year it would be ok. Basically $60 minimum to go get 10% or less off of parts or gear. So spend a minimum of $600 to get your entry paid for lol. No deals last year at all and this year will be no different. Until it’s held at a location where you don’t get raped to go see it, it’s gonna be a rip off. Not too mention how much they hose the vendors to have a booth

Top Bottom