2022 Sled Show in Edmonton

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoping this year is a go. Really have missed getting out to see the new sleds, catch up with some friends and try to find some sort of deal while at the sled show. I will need some gloves and perhaps some new boots this year, how about you?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope the show is a go for all the vendors, and be good to see some our sled buddies before the season begins.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this. It'll be nice to check stuff out in person. Get to lift some tunnels (oooh that's light) and then practice Burandt moves in the safety of a carpeted display area. Will there be a fashion show? So many questions.
I've missed the awkward glances with the people working the Investors Group booth.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The show is full steam ahead folks from all my contacts. Remember it's a new hours format this year, and no Sunday at all.

I've heard rumor that Snowandmud is going to have a booth with some new shirts/hoodies there.

I'll likely be tied to my club booth most the weekend

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this. It'll be nice to check stuff out in person. Get to lift some tunnels (oooh that's light) and then practice Burandt moves in the safety of a carpeted display area. Will there be a fashion show? So many questions.
I've missed the awkward glances with the people working the Investors Group booth.
How do they expect people to invest money when there are $25G sleds to buy?

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Altitude will be in the show. Cant wait to chat with everyone, have a few beers and enjoy all the sled industry has to offer. The show will be a bit different this year as its only 2 days and combined this with the ATV/SXS business.

See you all there.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Altitude will be in the show. Cant wait to chat with everyone, have a few beers and enjoy all the sled industry has to offer. The show will be a bit different this year as its only 2 days and combined this with the ATV/SXS business.

See you all there.
Never been to it. Is it worth travelling to Edmonton for it?

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to be some really good deals on last year's stock (maybe there still is if you get there early enough), but seems that a lot of people go there to pay full retail prices. Nice to have a lot of vendors in one spot if you are looking for gear.

Reactions: RXN

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DATE? POSTER?

definitely looking forward to this one.. the little guy will be buzzin around... he's been buggin' me for a 200 already for a month! Muskoka's videos get that 5 year old pumped up!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DATE? POSTER?

definitely looking forward to this one.. the little guy will be buzzin around... he's been buggin' me for a 200 already for a month! Muskoka's videos get that 5 year old pumped up!
Screenshot_20220913-124559_Chrome.jpg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been to it. Is it worth travelling to Edmonton for it?
It used to be. Friday night for the good deals on last years gear then go browse the booths with like minded folks Saturday and catch a sled movie premier or two and after party Sat night. Not sure how it will look post covid.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

See you all there.

You gonna have some ZRP scissors for an alpha rail there? If so I may drive in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be nice if they would change the venue to somewhere less expensive. I think it would attract more people and vendors. If vendors weren't spending an arm and a leg to get in, they could probably offer better deals. If they had the right venue, a swap meet might even be possible. That would be sweet

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be nice if they would change the venue to somewhere less expensive. I think it would attract more people and vendors. If vendors weren't spending an arm and a leg to get in, they could probably offer better deals. If they had the right venue, a swap meet might even be possible. That would be sweet
You ever been to the Puyallup show? Legendary swap meet there.

Top Bottom