2023 Sled Show in Saskatoon

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s that time of year again for the Saskatchewan sled show coming up in a couple of weeks. I’ve never been to the one in Edmonton but I’d venture to guess that if any of you Albertans that are disappointed in yours would come out here, you’d appreciate yours a little more!!! Unfortunately it’s usually a disappointment but that being said, I still love going. I’m still fairly new to the sport in comparison to some of you guys so anything sled related is exciting for me. Anyone on here gonna be at the show? I’ll likely go both days just cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brad6

Reaction score
Ya I'll probably check it out again. It was a pretty expensive outing for me and my son to go do a couple laps last year and get some beer sticks...Sounds like kids 15 & under get in free, so he makes it in under the wire this year. Need some new gloves this year. And as a Cat guy maybe see what's up with the 858.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I'll probably check it out again. It was a pretty expensive outing for me and my son to go do a couple laps last year and get some beer sticks...Sounds like kids 15 & under get in free, so he makes it in under the wire this year. Need some new gloves this year. And as a Cat guy maybe see what's up with the 858.
Rec Supply had a Klim pre-season sale price on most of their gear, about a month ago. Not sure if those prices are still valid.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is all the ra, ra sled shows are the best crowd for this thread?

If you arent willing to travel to saskatoon to look at a couple new sleds and onzie's you shouldnt own a snowmobile Lmao

Last edited:

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Valemount will be there and we are stoked to go. Saskatoon is one of our favorite shows! Its awesome, they either love the mountains or are terrified of them and you get to try to convince them to try a new experience that they will never forget.

See you soon toon town!

“Hey dad is that guy who gave us the whistles and said to blow them lots in the vehicle going to be there “

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the weather is good and not storming I may take a ride there to pass the day,

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went Saturday. I’m not sure what everyone else thought, and I hate to be the Debbie downer, but I thought it was terrible. Not much to see or buy really. That being said I’ll go back. $15 to bs and drink a beer with like minded peeps.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went Saturday. I’m not sure what everyone else thought, and I hate to be the Debbie downer, but I thought it was terrible. Not much to see or buy really. That being said I’ll go back. $15 to bs and drink a beer with like minded peeps.

Did you drop in the Fernie snowmobile ass. booth?

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you drop in the Fernie snowmobile ass. booth?
When I walked by it Saturday afternoon no one was around haha.

I thought the show was pretty decent. Some deals to be had on gear, other "show deals" were laughable....Recsupply had some Klim boots on show sale that were $140 more than there are on klims website haha. I still found a smoking deal on a Motorfist onsie, I ended going back at the end of the day and buying the second one.

Sounded like the first 5-6 hours of the show on Saturday was the busiest from my friends that were working at it.

FXR was busy blowing all their ch!t out meanwhile telling all their wholesale customers they could only sell 10-15% off list price.

saskpraireboy

Reaction score
I went Friday night and it was pretty jammed with people.
Daughter needed a new jacket and she likes fxr stuff so purchase made.
Doo 850 belts 20% off so scooped up a couple belts. Glove box charging port 20% off so purchase made there also. Could have spent a bit more time there as I want a new helmet but was getting close to closing time. Did see helmets for 20% off also.
Show isn’t like what it once was but I thought it was decent and I haven’t been to one in a while . Good excuse to see both my kids who are going to school in Saskatoon and mingle with some like minded sled friendly people for a while.

Last edited:
Top Bottom