2022 Sled Show in Edmonton

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn’t see much of anything for deals on gear. 10% off retail isn’t much of a show special.
I came looking to purchase a specific helmet, and a specific Avy backpack. Neither product was there.
I’ll wait for Black Friday…

Although, I did buy something at the Diamond LED booth. Great young couple! Former HD mechanic. Stepped out on his own and formed this company, and is now supplying the mining/forestry/Ag industry with some very competitive products!

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn’t see much of anything for deals on gear. 10% off retail isn’t much of a show special.
I came looking to purchase a specific helmet, and a specific Avy backpack. Neither product was there.
I’ll wait for Black Friday…

Although, I did buy something at the Diamond LED booth. Great young couple! Former HD mechanic. Stepped out on his own and formed this company, and is now supplying the mining/forestry/Ag industry with some very competitive products!
My buddy Evan. Huge commitment leaving an excellent paying oil job to start your own business. Thank you for supporting him

Edit: That being said, any of you farming fellas or HD guys need excellent lights, check out Diamond LED

Last edited:

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple extremely hot ladies helped us out with clothing

Attachments

• 0C70E581-1460-46BB-ACB4-D21FAFDF00C9.jpeg
    0C70E581-1460-46BB-ACB4-D21FAFDF00C9.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 174

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made it saturday afternoon, had fun checking out all the new stuff, and seeing the pre release video.
Bought 2 t-shirts and 2 thunderstruck DVD's
Ron your mom is so cool !!!! Chatted about if I should take my GF to the glow expo cominig up or oilers game lol. Mom said she'd rather goto an Oilers game too haha !
Thanks again for putting on a great show gentlemen !!

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The vintage sleds were definetly my favourite part of the show !!

Curious if you could combine your show with the skii and snowboard show ?

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh? Not sure how I missed that! There was that deep red 850 along the north side! I'm not a big Polaris guy but that was the sharpest looking sled at the show!

That candy apple red 850 almost had me regretting the colours I snowchecked. Beautiful sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom