What did you buy at the sled show?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You Bought Beer...Lots of it Mike...This I know....lol....see, your holding one in yet another great photo of you.
Great to see your lovely lady driving home.

:) :) :beer: :) :)
I bought absolutely nothing.Dreaming and drooling over a bunch of stuff I can't afford.Gotta get my priorities straight and re-do the budget for next year!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7694.jpg
    IMG_7694.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 34

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S&M toque,snobungie,Crazy Canadian vid & calendar,killer deal on some gloves from Willerton,FXR pants for my daughter.Great show this year.:d

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some S&M gear. Goldie left hand throttle for my cat and a handle bar riser.. Was looking for some Klim bibs(did not have my size) and shopping for a pack,beacon,shovel and probe.. talked to sprinddrift will most likely but that from him and have it shipped to me.:d

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a bunch of S&M stuff, vent kit....that is about it, and couple of drinks for some peeps at the locker room....

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing :( Told myself I would only buy boots if they were cheap, but couldn't even find any my size.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my little girl an ski-doo snow suit get her branded early also, snow hat for and a bennie, video from snow and mud, looked for a set of nice air vents for xp and they all looked bla not to my liking. New skidoo cap and gloves, looked for more but didn't find what els I was looking for. Good show oh ye bought all the new vids from KRAZY CANADIAN too.....
Mach123

Sitruk

Reaction score
Hey Scuba, I was looking for a vent kit for my dragon, who did you get from ? I have been looking for one for a while.

Thanks

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone buy one of those Snobunje things that help you get unstuck they looked pretty cool. no one will know how they work yet though haha:d we need snow!!!

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a set of 8inch billet wheels a 3 inch bar riser and a tank bag all for my m1000 also wanted some other billet goodies but couldnt find so placed orders:d ohh and i got a calender and 3 new vids from THE KRAZY CANADIAN

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone buy one of those Snobunje things that help you get unstuck they looked pretty cool. no one will know how they work yet though haha:d we need snow!!!
i bought one last season right after a good person used his while i was stuck in the deep in mcbride and i gotta say they are a great invention worked really well it sucked my sled out of the huge hole i was burried in i was completely impressed and recomend it to any one!!!

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Skidoo X-Team Racing Jacket for $200 (reg $360)
2009 Klim Racing Pants (with knee pads) for $150 (reg $300)
HMK Backpack, shovel, probe for $200
8L of Spectrum 2 stroke full synthetic oil for $80 (reg $160)
S&M toque
Calendar
And signed up for every free contest there was... didn't win anything yet tho.

Was a good show; just very poor selection of helmets, and aftermarket parts for an XP. And couldn't find any good deals on Boots.

Talked to several people about avalanche beacons, tried out the BAC Tracker 2 demo and a Pieps DSP. Pieps is garbage, waiting for the Tracker 2 to come out in December... $350 and so fast, direct, accurate and simple.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skidoo X-Team Racing Jacket for $200 (reg $360)
2009 Klim Racing Pants (with knee pads) for $150 (reg $300)
HMK Backpack, shovel, probe for $200
8L of Spectrum 2 stroke full synthetic oil for $80 (reg $160)
S&M toque
Calendar
And signed up for every free contest there was... didn't win anything yet tho.

Was a good show; just very poor selection of helmets, and aftermarket parts for an XP. And couldn't find any good deals on Boots.

Talked to several people about avalanche beacons, tried out the BAC Tracker 2 demo and a Pieps DSP. Pieps is garbage, waiting for the Tracker 2 to come out in December... $350 and so fast, direct, accurate and simple.

there was an awesome selection for helmets ...............they were just all the wrong freekin size. ended up getting one for the son though 60 bucks i thought was a good deal. and he's happy.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought one last season right after a good person used his while i was stuck in the deep in mcbride and i gotta say they are a great invention worked really well it sucked my sled out of the huge hole i was burried in i was completely impressed and recomend it to any one!!!

Do you just hook it onto a ski, use all ur weight and hang off it?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
BOUGHT THE SON ALTIMA BOOTS, TOBE PANTS AND JACKET......... MYSELF KLIM PANTS, TECHNICAL LONG JOHNS, CALENDER........ THE WIFEY, A SERIOUS HANGOVER FROM THE SUDS NITE(IN THE LOCKER ROOM AT THE RAMADA HOTEL) AFTER THE SHOW ON SATURDAY :beer::beer::d:beer::beer: -- SHE NEVER GOT OUTTA BED ON SUNDAY

Top Bottom