What are YOU getting at the Edmonton Sled Show? - only 4 sleeps to go!

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First stop will be the beer gardens.......then off to TT for a smokin deal on a M8.......then off to register for AVY courses again........then check out an enclosed trailer........buy some VARDA passes.......beer gardens......locker rooom

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
First stop will be the beer gardens.......then off to TT for a smokin deal on a M8.......then off to register for AVY courses again........then check out an enclosed trailer........buy some VARDA passes.......beer gardens......locker rooom

maybe i can get a deal on a new m8 too and the gf can have mine......now thats a fine idea right there....and see ya at the locker room

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A new pair of HMK boots with the boa system, new goggles and probably a few sled vids. Oh and enough mini donuts to make a diabetic cringe.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is not good.......balance on credit card zero........flying to disneyland after sled show......will credit card be racked before trip, but after sled show????? oh well.......that is what cash is for! lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is not good.......balance on credit card zero........flying to disneyland after sled show......will credit card be racked before trip, but after sled show????? oh well.......that is what cash is for! lol

god rub it in .... must be nice ... lol

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

opps my dam printer stopped working so I cant print the "cash" thing.........lol oh well I guess I will just get some mini donuts.....lol oh and is the sled betties video out at the show?

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have a ton of billet wheels cheep cheep cheep 7" 8" 9" rear axle kits for polaris and cat. Avid chaincases, tracks, Hps cans, power addiction heads, and some rum and whisky under the table lol

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have a ton of billet wheels cheep cheep cheep 7" 8" 9" rear axle kits for polaris and cat. Avid chaincases, tracks, Hps cans, power addiction heads, and some rum and whisky under the table lol

Not for doo? I was hoping to get some.

Sent from my Desire HD

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya doo wheels also and we are also OK tire aswell and we will be letting tires go cheep cheep cheep TOYO BRIDGSTONE,KUMO whatever I sell will be on sale cheep.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya doo wheels also and we are also OK tire aswell and we will be letting tires go cheep cheep cheep TOYO BRIDGSTONE,KUMO whatever I sell will be on sale cheep.

Good to know. What booth?

Sent from my Desire HD

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We will have our line of HaberVision goggles there come see us I have put together some goggle/eliminator/quickstrap packages! Trax 2 Treadz Booth 732

Jan

Pretty sure you will get GBCA support at your booth! Thanks again

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
We will have our line of HaberVision goggles there come see us I have put together some goggle/eliminator/quickstrap packages! Trax 2 Treadz Booth 732

Jan

Ya X2 on the GBCA support ........... thanks again for your kind support Jan. Ps GBCA stands for Greater Beach Corner Area. It is where alot of us met on the trails.

Top Bottom