Official REVY riding condition!!!

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if i understand but who cares about the trail. i definetly dont drive 5 or so hours to ride a trail.. its what 10-20 minutes of you day.. get in to the hills and ride some untouched powder ill give my 20 bucks anyday to have a way in to some of the best riding in the world

400hp

Reaction score
you said it right...but these guys complaining are trail riders with mountain sleds that shouln't be there in the first place...now lets keep this thread about riding and snow conditions not the trail conditions... enough said

BLUEPLATE

Reaction score
you said it right...but these guys complaining are trail riders with mountain sleds that shouln't be there in the first place...now lets keep this thread about riding and snow conditions not the trail conditions... enough said

How do you even know that these guys are trail riders anyway?:nono: I happen to live in Revy and ride 40+ days a season with a few of these so called trail riders that could out ride YOU any day of the week. Now back to point of this all, the complaint was that the trail has been pretty rough the last few weeks early in the morning. Not slagging the Revy snowmobile club at all. They do great things for Revy and all there hard work is very appreciated. Just wondering what was up with the grooming program. New groomer operator this year maybe??

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, never my intention to cause a bunch of high school drama, was just passing on comments I had heard. Last I ever mention it. Thanks again for ALL your hard work. Sorry for causing any grief. Now I am going riding, I love living in Revelstoke!!!!!!!!

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that that is over can we get some up dates on conditions in Revy as that's what the Thread was made for.
And Thanks alot Revy club you are doing a great job.
I heard you got a big dumping over the weekend.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few of the Wednesday Night Ride boys will be in Revy Wednesday Night, please be gentile on these boys Revy!

Just look for a bunch of lost Doo's!:d

I hope the conditions are awesome for you guys!

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Revy rode 4 days it was amazing snow condtions!!!! The trails up are bad ROUGH!!! We stayed at the peaks that trail is horrible and the rest of trail was very rough also!!! We were there for 4 days and we didn't see no groomer at all????

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out tomorrow for couple of days I will post up some pics when we get back.

crashdunn

Reaction score
We rode boulder fri, sat . Conditions fri were awesome but poor visability, sat kicked ass visability was great. Fri morning the trail was great on the way up and poor on the way down. Sat trail was good the way up and poor the way down till we passed the groomer then it was nice and smooth. I think the trail was good on the way up for us cause we were the third or forth truck in the parking lot.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode boulder fri, sat . Conditions fri were awesome but poor visability, sat kicked ass visability was great. Fri morning the trail was great on the way up and poor on the way down. Sat trail was good the way up and poor the way down till we passed the groomer then it was nice and smooth. I think the trail was good on the way up for us cause we were the third or forth truck in the parking lot.

The club is doing a awesome job. Rode frisby Saturday trail up was great, down wAs rough. To many sledders Donald ducking the throttle

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have quit riding frisbee and boulder years ago, just to dam many people and trail passes, lots of other areas to ride around them and no issues

revy has to be the most exspensive area to sled, compared to the other areas we ride, we are finding a montana trip is less than half the price of revy with almost same quality of snow.... now times that by 20 trips a year

Last edited:

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read the *&#$*ng header for this thread. Please dont waste everyones time with your complaints etc. Start a new thread.

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unreal deep. I dont ever remember the snow that deep in town even, its been a long time.

IMG_9886.jpg

IMG_9902.jpg

IMG_9894.jpg

IMG_9916.jpg

Top Bottom