Xm or pro

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one 163 xm and a 163 pro. I'm going to give 5-6 days To each sled and then keep the one I like best. Which one do you think I will like the best?? I'm coming off a stage 2 nytro so the xm will be the more similar chassis/ ride position. I can't wait for pow!

Last edited:

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one 163 xm and a 162 pro. I'm going to give 5-6 days To each sled and then keep the one I like best. Which one do you think I will like the best?? I'm coming off a stage 2 nytro so the xm will be the more similar chassis/ ride position. I can't wait for pow!

I am guessing you'll like the xm more.... Since a 162 pro is non existent.. Kidding, I do know that the pros are sweet! Would like to try an xm aswell! Two great choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen a 2013 rmk pro at mountain magic the other day and u need to check out the drive belt on the right side for some damage to the plastic under the belt. Don't no whats causing the problem but the sled had no miles on it, so check your sleds out when u get them and good luck

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen a 2013 rmk pro at mountain magic the other day and u need to check out the drive belt on the right side for some damage to the plastic under the belt. Don't no whats causing the problem but the sled had no miles on it, so check your sleds out when u get them and good luck

What do you mean? Of course if the plastic is pushed up to much it will rub on the belt.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what happens when you run them on the stand pushing up on the belly pan, falk no big deal Barry.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one 163 xm and a 163 pro. I'm going to give 5-6 days To each sled and then keep the one I like best. Which one do you think I will like the best?? I'm coming off a stage 2 nytro so the xm will be the more similar chassis/ ride position. I can't wait for pow!

Coming off a nytro either way your gonna be in heaven.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed, they're umm.. Well let's see.. Reliable?

He's kidding me thinks. Those sleds are turds.

As far as the rmk vs the xm. Your going to enjoy the xm soo much more, reliability, handling. Traction, power, product quality. The xm excels at all of this. But I'm excited to see what your real world tests reveal. I have a feeling you will be lettin a 2013 pro go for cheap. Hehehe

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

As far as the rmk vs the xm. Your going to enjoy the xm soo much more, reliability, handling. Traction, power, product quality. The xm excels at all of this. But I'm excited to see what your real world tests reveal. I have a feeling you will be lettin a 2013 pro go for cheap. Hehehe

I wonder how cheap the XMs will be selling for when I spank them with my 97 Wedge?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how cheap the XMs will be selling for when I spank them with my 97 Wedge?

Define "spank". Sledding has grown since the wedge days. New riding styles have evolved. And the days of building mod sleds and pointing them straight up a hill and murdering yourself are coming to an end. Riders are becoming skilled ( you may not be aware of this term ) as pointing your 15 year old junk at a hill takes none of this. No one denies your wedge is a purpose built sled and will outclimb a lot of new iron. But bring it to the trees, drops and technical stuff then we will see who spanks who.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Define "spank". Sledding has grown since the wedge days. New riding styles have evolved. And the days of building mod sleds and pointing them straight up a hill and murdering yourself are coming to an end. Riders are becoming skilled ( you may not be aware of this term ) as pointing your 15 year old junk at a hill takes none of this. No one denies your wedge is a purpose built sled and will outclimb a lot of new iron. But bring it to the trees, drops and technical stuff then we will see who spanks who.

Oh your talking about the guys and sleds that cant go straight up so they have to maneuver their way up the hill. LMAO!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh your talking about the guys and sleds that cant go straight up so they have to maneuver their way up the hill. LMAO!!!

Hey...... Go hijack your own thread, this has nothing to do with what drew562's original post has to do with. End of story!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know he was kidding.. He was bragging up a M-eight, of course he was kidding.

Top Bottom