The Carnage.......!

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a good reminder to keep the tether hooked up. Started using mine last year but had kinda forgot about it this year. Sorry about your luck.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to hear everyone made it out could have been worse the rmk just needs some new plastic and a sledge hammer or a set of running boards from cr racing and just like new as for the cat might be more serious but probably fixable i'll definatly wear my tether from now on

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
open meadow just a few sleds, stuck throttle,one sled sitting in a meadow=target. Bad luck all around. if a sled wasnt there im sure a tree would of been there. Sorry for your losses guys but thats why we work to pay all this stuff off or fix it back up. Someones buying some parts. Hope that the guys legs are OK may take a day or 2 to feel the effect of the collision.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont feel bad fossy ......Travisfader rolled his sled about 6 times then end over end down the firepit behind luccile.

I blew out my rear float on my mtn tamer didnt even ride the last day/and i managed to rip my rear wheel kit off luckly i was able to get it about 20 yards from the truck.......right as the trail opened into the parking lot of renshaw thanks to glen from spindrift we were able to fix that but then the shock died. :(

and hashbrowns 800 was just not working for him

Still at the end of the weekend its all good everyone is home safe and insurance is there for a reason ya its not guna cover everything but even a bit helps

Last edited:

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we were all limping home afterwards :) Have a beer chill out, and laugh about it later.

1213091240.jpg

Thats after she rolled, Could be a lot worse!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont feel bad fossy ......Travisfader rolled his sled about 6 times then end over end down the firepit behind luccile.

I blew out my rear float on my mtn tamer didnt even ride the last day/and i managed to rip my rear wheel kit off luckly i was able to get it about 20 yards from the truck.......right as the trail opened into the parking lot of renshaw thanks to glen from spindrift we were able to fix that but then the shock died. :(

and hashbrowns 800 was just not working for him

Still at the end of the weekend its all good everyone is home safe and insurance is there for a reason ya its not guna cover everything but even a bit helps

Dont feel bad Fossy,the guy went through a weekend of ----.Not only took out his own sled but likely has about a 5000 dollar repair bill on someone elses sled as well as ending a a 4 day weekend at 1 for two riders.Injuring him.I feel real bad for him right now and your thread kind of pissed me off.
Sorry your weekend was so bad dez!
There is more bad luck in this story of ours but dosnt belong on the web and is nobodies business!
catmando!

Last edited by a moderator:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont feel bad Fossy,the guy went through a weekend of ----.Not only took out his own sled but likely has about a 5000 dollar repair bill on someone elses sled as well as ending a a 4 day weekend at 1 for two riders.Injuring him.I feel real bad for him right now and your thread kind of pissed me off.
There is more bad luck in this story of ours but dosnt belong on the web and is nobodies business!
catmando!

what?:confused:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

I guess he should have started his own thread about his bad luck.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As most have heard Fossy's bad luck roars its head again.Friday we had a great ride with Bigdawg,Welder88,Papa Pump,Fossy,BDF900 myself untill around 3 pm when we got to a small meadow.Bigdawg and Papa Pump parked at the far end of the lake and shot the turbo bull,Welder got stuck at the other end of the meadow,I rode around him and headed to the two chatting Turbo,Fossy's sled passed me wide open doing about 60 miles an hour heading right at Papapump cliping him at the legs and slamming into the side of the sled bouncing off and carrying on about 40 yards.We are thinking the RMK is wrote off as the tunnel and possibly the skid are bent as well as lot of other damage to the tub side panels and pipe.Fossy got a ton of damage as well,ski and shock ripped off ,hood is finished and Im sure there will be more.The positive in this story as nobody got seriosly hurt.
Here are some pics for ya!
catmando!
Bad luck

Good part Knowone was hurt sledds can be fixed , where a little harder.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing no one was hurt, thats the main thing!! I'm sure Dez wasn't trying to disrespect your crew in any way. You can never really fathom the seriousness of what happened unless you're there first hand! Higgins.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
catmando!

Little harsh dude.....don't think dez was meaning any disrespect.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!
Ummmm ok calm down a bit there buddy there was NO disrespect intended .....that sucks and i feel for the guy ...you may have not known but my crew was supposed to meet up with you guys on sunday, guess thats why i never got the call from welder448. Dont assume im knocking you guys what so ever. If you want to play your guna pay sometimes its not fair but its always a chance everyone takes to ride sometimes chit just happens

Fossy i couldnt imagine how frustrated you are BUT at the end of the day everyone is home and no one is hurt things can only go up from here

P.S for the record i had a GREAT weekend so what, i spent and will spend some money on repairs but im at home safe and looking foward to the next trip ........Welder will vouch for me that i did not mean to diss anyone in your group, but catmando i expected better from you then to just rip on me for my post perhaps you read it to your self in the wrong tone

Top Bottom