The Carnage.......!

Slowest

Reaction score
Little harsh dude.....don't think dez was meaning any disrespect.

Catmandoo,

After reading your little rant about being pissed off about this thread I have a commment for you.
You have imaginary authority on this site. This site is not the real world.
The real world is when you pull your shiny red truck on our site. That is the real world where you have zero authority and are subject to the real authorities. Keep that in mind.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmandoo,

After reading your little rant about being pissed off about this thread I have a commment for you.
The real world is when you pull your shiny red truck on our site. That is the real world where you have zero authority and are subject to the real authorities. Keep that in mind.

WTF:confused:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmandoo,

Thats pretty interesting,you seem to have great knowledge of me.Im not sure how to react to your statement,especially when they are comming from an imaginary person,this sounds like some sort of threat........Your site,,,,you must be very important.This is a hobby and always will be for me as it coincides nicely with a sport I am passionate about.I have strong opinions and back them up ,not to say that Im right all the time but its still my opinion.
Next time you see my shinny red truck come over and say hi,Nothing makes me happier than to meet people that come out from behind the keyboard!
Your comment means nothing without a name!
Lyle

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh ya ,my imaginary authority just banned you for ten days!Unfortunatly you will have to wait ten imaginary days to read this!
catmando!

Last edited:

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya ,my imaginary authority just banned you for ten days!Unfortunatly you will have to wait ten imaginary days to read this!
catmando!

I just pissed myself laughing. Catman.... That was awesome. Imaginary athority.. What was he thinking. Maybe he didnt see that lil thing under your name saying moderator.:eek::rolleyes:

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm this thread has gotten a bit nasty,time to move on.
so how are the sleds looking are you gonna be able to fix them or are they write offs?

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Lucky thats all that happend, glad your all ok.

Very subtle Ron!! Lol :d

yep u should

also install it mine is laying in the toolbox (so i guess lesson learned)

chitty luck continues i guess
see what kinda story i can tell next week

Good idea!!

Fossy we had the left hand throttle stick just as we were coming up the hill from the parking lot at Clemina!!! Went into the trees and not down the trail at what would have been 100 plus. Lucky lucky lucky!!! Driver didn't have time to hit kill switch and no tether. Today?? Tethers all the time. Good thing no serious injuries for you (i hope) everything else can be replaced. Thanks for sharing guys!!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now after reading the thread, I am going to put a teather on my 05 King Cat. How do I know if I need a open circuit or a closed circuit teather ?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now after reading the thread, I am going to put a teather on my 05 King Cat. How do I know if I need a open circuit or a closed circuit teather ?

Should be a factory harness hook up for your cat, order from AC, simply plug in the tether and ride.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Catmandoo,

Not so Fuggin immaginary anymore is it??????

Just askin.....

Hey Lyle you sure that was such a good idea??? He/she sounds really important and we don't know who he/she is....maybe you just Banned Jesus or Santa Clause....gots to be careful on the interweb....

Top Bottom