Ridin' an avy with the helmet cam ON!!!

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just pooped a little in my pants and I'm sitting at home relaxing. Not a very safe/smart place to be sledding, you can tell by the slope on the way up. This is why people are killed in Avy's

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His comment" that's what ya gotta do is to stay on top of it", how about don't climb it to begin with:nono:. Count your blessings my friend, put another notch on the pole, you got lucky.....

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Wowsers :eek:....he didn't even look back to see how close it was to him

NOR did he pull an avy bag!!!!! fu$k a duck...if I saw that out in my path CA BLAM...balloons on my back.

The looking back part...whoa, that'd be hard...point your head where you want to be, in this case behind you is not where I'd be a lookin!!!

Just glad all OK...:beer:

.08rider

Reaction score
NOR did he pull an avy bag!!!!! fu$k a duck...if I saw that out in my path CA BLAM...balloons on my back.

The looking back part...whoa, that'd be hard...point your head where you want to be, in this case behind you is not where I'd be a lookin!!!

Just glad all OK...:beer:

You sir are correct! I would not need to see that slide in all its glory behind me! full throtle all the way!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why look back when it's breaking in front of him, he had his hands full that's for sure. PIN ER off to the side was his best bet judging by the angle of the slope...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would make ya think twice about how you spend the rest of your day. Probably sittin with a bevy trying to get the ol heart to slow down.

Top Bottom