Carrying Fuel - Matryx

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't hate but do have a strong disliking of brainwashed doolaiders - i know right, hard to believe by some of my comments.
BUT, doo has the best accessories hands down.
Have been using aftermarket adaptor plates and there are pictures of the home made plates I have made for mounting linq accessories. BRP has their accessory catalogue nailed, there's a reason there are choices of artermarket linq bracket supports out there for all makes of sleds.
Really, you don’t drink the Doolaid?. I would have never guessed! Lol!
Im not brand loyal in the least, ride what I feel is right for me at the time, but have mostly been on Doo’s the last few years I have a 23 175 G5 but i picked up a 9r this year to try too as I wanted the lightest N/A sled I could get for the shitty weather tree days and just plan on running my Doo fuel caddy and tunnel bag on either sled. I did look at some of the Polaris tunnel accessory’s but man a lot of it isn’t great for sure, a no fuel can, I was a bit shocked to be honest! When you talk to the Polaris faithfull and ask “ why not just use a Doo linq adapter and their caddy? you can just see their eyes go blank and it’s like I’m talking i another language! Crazy how guys are so unaware of the positive aspects of other brands!

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are tight!!
and help stiffen up the tunnel,
supper light also

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are tight!!
and help stiffen up the tunnel,
supper light also

This is why i still like running the mountain addiction rails. Adds some support with the cross rails.

TimG

Reaction score
I don’t understand why guys just don’t use the Doo Linq adapters? Is it a brand hate thing or what? who wants to use bungee’s or straps and solid racks? I’m putting a set on my 9r so it simple to switch back and forth between sleds! I can’t believe Polaris hasn’t built something similar? Am I missing something ?
My God, man, the whole point of a Polaris is that it’s skinny. If we wanted something as wide as a horse, we’d all ride Ski Doos and just give up on life.
And, Linq mounts aren’t the end-all-be-all of human existence either. I’d much rather have had the lock and ride system when I had a Ski Doo (purchased for freedom of speech in cursing Ski Doo). 4 mounts > 2 mounts.

I bought all the parts for the lock and ride mounts. They’re all available separately if you look at the parts breakdown for a lock and ride bag. Then I got a piece of 1/8” aluminum sheet to put on the mounts, and I’ll attach the mountain addiction brackets to it. That is one way to create a lock and ride gas can.

Now, having said that, I haven’t actually assembled it yet, but at least one fellow on YouTube has.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My God, man, the whole point of a Polaris is that it’s skinny. If we wanted something as wide as a horse, we’d all ride Ski Doos and just give up on life.

Guy I ride with runs the doo can lengthwise on the tunnel.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is why i still like running the mountain addiction rails. Adds some support with the cross rails.

They saved a few tunnels on my cats over the years lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom