Proposed Shop, Greeting Center and Cabin at Boulder

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great job guys...looks awesome. Can't wait to get out there and check it out this winter...hopefully November.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Got the roof finished this wknd. :d Installed the chimney, started the cladding. The electricians were up. The weather won for sure.
It`s looking good, still on schedule, but it looks like winter is going to come early this yr. If your available for the wood work party we sure would like to see you and show you our progress.

WOOD WORK PARTY. We have tenatively scheduled a massive wood cutting party for Sept 25/26. We would appreciate as many volunteers as possible as this will be the only opportunity to fill the basement with firewood.
You will need your own transportation to the cabin ( ATV). The more chain saws the better and just to no...te some of the wood is very large so bigger saws would be great.
Chain oil and gas will be supplied by the club. If anyone has a quad trailer to help shuttle fire wood to the cabin door , bring it along.
We will update on this work party as it gets closer as it will be weather dependant.
If you have any questions, please give Greg a call at 250-837-6738.
roughcountry@rctvonline.net

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

Last edited:

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks Great, Great work by all of you. You should be very proud of yourselves.
We all are.

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good guys.. wish i was closer to help

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Wood work party is cancelled for this comming wknd. :( the plan was to move a machine up top to remove the muck and move some dirt around for us. With all this heavy rain we now have a cabin on a lake and the trail in is unaccessable by quad.. We will try again for the wknd. of Oct. 2-3.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dang, just found out that from Greg, and here i spent all week-end looking for my high top sneakers.:cool:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Great job PP and company. It looks great hopefully this warmer weather coming this weekend will help dry things up.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A huge thanks to the PP, Greg, Herbie, and all of the members of the Revelstoke club that are making this happen. It looks AWESOME!!!!

One small thing though...I was going through all of the photos and can't seem to find the baby changing station anywhere? :d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
photo.jpg

The siding and soffiting is done :beer: We are heading up this morning. I`ll get pics. of the progress from the last 2 wks. I can`t believe it, no rain and 20 degrees is the forecast. :d

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be a great next week-end for the fire wood event, looking forward to seeing the boulderdome mansion.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Looking really good guys, I wish I could be there helping out in some way but this work thing is getting in the way:( I am sure everyone will enjoy and respect all the effort and donations that have made this possible. Keep up the good work.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom