Press ReLease : shoW dowN aT the BOULDER - DoME>< The oZoNe GuY taKes down CLiMbMax

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Press ReLease : shoW dowN aT the BOULDER - DoME>< The oZoNe GuY taKes down CLiMbMax

CLiMbMaxXx meet n re greeted o - ZoNe daVe uP on the BOULDER - DoME aT the super bowL by CHaNCE on a sunnY deeP daY... iNN ReVeLSToKe ... wooT!! wooT !!.. 2 sTroKe Ski -Dooo ...oZoNe daVE freezes ouT CLiMbMaxXx to take the firsT 1 over the top ... o ZoNe dave geTs the hole shoT in round 2 ... but 4 stroke CLiMbMaxXx roars to the lead but blows a belt jusT before the top and o Zone DaVe cruises to a no defaulT win to the top.... wooT !! wooT !! .. so cool to see randy smile and see that the yamaha 4 sTroKes are bacK aT the BOULDER -DoME ... randY had his son wit him and a few of HiS paLs so good to see the sport is growng .. and speaking of growing randYs young sTud ( SoN ) who i believe is in his early 20s was riding... AAhhaaa YAMAHa 2 sTroKe 800 or 850 wit a single tracK sysTem I'm not sure of lug and tracK length .. sled looked great ( BLuE ) and iT worked AwEsome PaWsome ... Hey CLiMbmaxXx see ya over down by the wormhole ... yes o ZoNe as randy sTiLL has a Glowwing smile as alwaYs .. beeP !! beeP !! ... off we go Like a couple of HoNEY BaDGeRs .. ta the wormHoLE .. be right back foLkKs .. fed -xXx is at the dooR ...... honkK !! honkkK !!

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Press ReLease : shoW dowN aT the BOULDER - DoME>< The oZoNe GuY taKes down CLiMbM

CLiMbMaxXx meet n re greeted o - ZoNe daVe uP on the BOULDER - DoME aT the super bowL by CHaNCE on a sunnY deeP daY... iNN ReVeLSToKe ... wooT!! wooT !!.. 2 sTroKe Ski -Dooo ...oZoNe daVE freezes ouT CLiMbMaxXx to take the firsT 1 over the top ... o ZoNe dave geTs the hole shoT in round 2 ... but 4 stroke CLiMbMaxXx roars to the lead but blows a belt jusT before the top and o Zone DaVe cruises to a no defaulT win to the top.... wooT !! wooT !! .. so cool to see randy smile and see that the yamaha 4 sTroKes are bacK aT the BOULDER -DoME ... randY had his son wit him and a few of HiS paLs so good to see the sport is growng .. and speaking of growing randYs young sTud ( SoN ) who i believe is in his early 20s was riding... AAhhaaa YAMAHa 2 sTroKe 800 or 850 wit a single tracK sysTem I'm not sure of lug and tracK length .. sled looked great ( BLuE ) and iT worked AwEsome PaWsome ... Hey CLiMbmaxXx see ya over down by the wormhole ... yes o ZoNe as randy sTiLL has a Glowwing smile as alwaYs .. beeP !! beeP !! ... off we go Like a couple of HoNEY BaDGeRs .. ta the wormHoLE .. be right back foLkKs .. fed -xXx is at the dooR ...... honkK !! honkkK !!

you know if you actually posted something that I don't need to decode I may take the time to read it. Keep posting this crap and soon you will find yourself on everyone's ignore list.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Press ReLease : shoW dowN aT the BOULDER - DoME>< The oZoNe GuY taKes down CLiMbM

you know if you actually posted something that I don't need to decode I may take the time to read it. Keep posting this crap and soon you will find yourself on everyone's ignore list.
noW YouR TalkKinG Ta Mee !! ... i LiKe thaT !!.. TheN life will be NoRMaL agaiN ... maybe puT some of your CraP in youR peace - PipE and smoKe thaT ... iTs a PipE - DreaM come TRuE ... HoTsauce !!! lol no worries i understand try smoking your PipE upside down ...or buY a deCoder from Morse ... MeoW !!! lol aLL in good fun !! i like your sTYLe !!

Last edited:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Never met Dave have ya. Lmfao.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Ozone..whats the address so I can send you some new goggles? Sorry for snow slappin you so bad. Thought it was 2008 and we was racin!!
now your talking Ta me i Like thaT ... ok boYs well lets talk abouT the famous worm hole .. this was the nexT SPOT that ozone and climBMaxXx meT by chance .. of course ozone and crew were in the honey badger worm hole breaking trail before the 4 sTroKe s showed up... weLL let me tell u DAYs oF THUNDER - sTRuckKK are BackKKK cause from down beLow we could here the ROAR of those YamaHa 4 stroke moTors and the neW YamaHa 2 stroKe s up toP like Badgers comin down the worm hole looking for a tasTe... so much so that The oZone guY feLL into one of those honey holes wit his sled .. and when ozone looked uPP !! waY upPP .!!. weLL there he was wiT a BiG GRiN and a smiLe like a hungry AMERICAN Badger.. CLiMBMaxXx. !!!... heY ozone u ForGoT your goggles .. weLL i looked up 6 ft and said ... Huh !! .... just like our YanKie friends from the south would saY...ehhh !! heYman you just been THUNDER - STRuckKed ... with a laugh and a grin i pulled mYself and my FineLeY Tuned ski - Dooo finely ouTa the AMERICAN BADGER HoNEY HoLE.. winnie the Poo would have been proud ... back in a bit FED -xXx is ringing the doooR beLL..

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

now your talking Ta me i Like thaT ... ok boYs well lets talk abouT the famous worm hole .. this was the nexT SPOT that ozone and climBMaxXx meT by chance .. of course ozone and crew were in the honey badger worm hole breaking trail before the 4 sTroKe s showed up... weLL let me tell u DAYs oF THUNDER - sTRuckKK are BackKKK cause from down beLow we could here the ROAR of those YamaHa 4 stroke moTors and the neW YamaHa 2 stroKe s up toP like Badgers comin down the worm hole looking for a tasTe... so much so that The oZone guY feLL into one of those honey holes wit his sled .. and when ozone looked uPP !! waY upPP .!!. weLL there he was wiT a BiG GRiN and a smiLe like a hungry AMERICAN Badger.. CLiMBMaxXx. !!!... heY ozone u ForGoT your goggles .. weLL i looked up 6 ft and said ... Huh !! .... just like our YanKie friends from the south would saY...ehhh !! heYman you just been THUNDER - STRuckKed ... with a laugh and a grin i pulled mYself and my FineLeY Tuned ski - Dooo finely ouTa the AMERICAN BADGER HoNEY HoLE.. winnie the Poo would have been proud ... back in a bit FED -xXx is ringing the doooR beLL..
so as our creW watched iNN a maze - menT .. woW those NEW YAMAHA 2 sTroKes were BreaKing trail up over in door # 3 wow those YamaHa 2 stroKes r in a league of there own wiT the single rail suspension randYs son was sTYLing like a like a honey badger shaking its preY .. randYs son had sTYLe and grace breaKing traiL up and over the Top of the firsT LeG ... ohh thats the RiGHT doooR randYs son weNT uppPPP !! ... .. CLIMBmaxXx and myseLF both had a smile and a CHeeR !! YamaHA BABE !!! as the crazZzYY kKanaDaiN DAN DAViDoFF would saYY !!.. beeP !! beeP !! ozone climBMaxXx is com in through ..this i GOTTa .. SEE !! .. ....climbmax has paid his dues ... he is a true Champion .. its being no bed of roses .. but he NOT gunna lose .. he's gunna keep on fighting to the end for YamAHA... to the end ... now CLIMBmaxXx was nexT in LiNE and jusT as the 4 sTroKe was sPooLing upP randYs fooT slipped and as a proFessionaL ..weLL he turned ouT .. back in a bit jusT haVe ta take a Peeee !!! o ZonE was nexT in Line .. no ozone jumped the cue and wenT ahead of team YaMaHA THUNDERsTRUcK !! hahahaaa !! be right bacK

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so as our creW watched iNN a maze - menT .. woW those NEW YAMAHA 2 sTroKes were BreaKing trail up over in door # 3 wow those YamaHa 2 stroKes r in a league of there own wiT the single rail suspension randYs son was sTYLing like a like a honey badger shaking its preY .. randYs son had sTYLe and grace breaKing traiL up and over the Top of the firsT LeG ... ohh thats the RiGHT doooR randYs son weNT uppPPP !! ... .. CLIMBmaxXx and myseLF both had a smile and a CHeeR !! YamaHA BABE !!! as the crazZzYY kKanaDaiN DAN DAViDoFF would saYY !!.. beeP !! beeP !! ozone climBMaxXx is com in through ..this i GOTTa .. SEE !! .. ....climbmax has paid his dues ... he is a true Champion .. its being no bed of roses .. but he NOT gunna lose .. he's gunna keep on fighting to the end for YamAHA... to the end ... now CLIMBmaxXx was nexT in LiNE and jusT as the 4 sTroKe was sPooLing upP randYs fooT slipped and as a proFessionaL ..weLL he turned ouT .. back in a bit jusT haVe ta take a Peeee !!! o ZonE was nexT in Line .. no ozone jumped the cue and wenT ahead of team YaMaHA THUNDERsTRUcK !! hahahaaa !! be right bacK
ozone circled ta geT the pipe hoT before hitting the LiNE .. beeP !! beeP !! ozone s goT his game backkk !!back in 2

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Ozone..whats the address so I can send you some new goggles? Sorry for snow slappin you so bad. Thought it was 2008 and we was racin!!
heY climbMaxXxX what happened in the worm hole comin ouT the BaCKside i hi markked Yaa with 1 pisTon dowN ... lol !!.. HeYman i taught u were A Mexxx -A-CaN CaN GiRL guide GuM sLinGer with all them beLTs around your body u looked like Ya had the X - man on your chest and a hoo -Laaa -HoooPpPpP around YouR wasTe lmao luv u bud !! lol !!.. hahahahaa .. ok game ON... me and u amono , amono raiLs mar 10 - 17 reveLstoKe bc canada .. The BouLder - DoMe .. i be there wiT sPare beLTs in hand .... frieYes daY ,saT -u daYs .. at the super bowLs of shred -eees and A quart of LoaF and A juG of BreaD ,,>>> lmao smiLeY PaNTs ..ok i bring youR dePeNds.. asking for a friend ... CHeeRs .. KooLBeaNs !!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

When you do it’ll all make sense lol.
heY ClimBMaXXX I'm bring ing my fire breathing 2001 Pro - Toe - TYPE Dragon Polaris drag sled so bring your old laDys ear plugs wiT 220 plus hp .. Ta kicK yourGass Gass bacK ta JaPEN .. To the suPer bowl .. So bring loTs a beLTs for that old ahamaY 4 stroke and 2 stroke turboo / NA sleds .. Cause your gunna need all the helP ya can geT smiLeY panTs ... HeYman I'm testing tuning on Friday with a hairY freaK wiT a shoRT hair cut .. From mar 10 - 17 in ReVeLSToKE aT the BOULDER - DoME ... Bring fonzi and the red head with the propane boTTle ... Ya know Ya wanna .., bockK !! BockKK !! Lemon aid for sale .25 a cuP .. Lmao .. The O ZoNE SticKeRs going on your sled when I GiVe Ya that spanKing mister - SLed ~ ski wiLL come watch and everBoDY else at your own riskY business .. Tom cruise would be proud ... Take those old records off the shelF .. Till nexT weeK PuNK ... ClinT easTwood be prouD ... Go aHead make your sons daY .. beeP !! beeP !! HoTSaucE mr MaxXxWeLL to go. With that red - buLL .. Pens from bic are still .50 cenTs a piece .. KooLBeaNs .. !!! Side noTe does fuLL -sPeed - renTals seLL c12 by the jug oor 500 gallon drum eRs ... TommY - Lee would be proud !!! smoke n iNN the BoYs rooM up at the super BowL of soup ,,, lol

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

nope can't say that I have.
i bring PeacePiPE .. U .. bring the biGdoggies .. we have fire breathing dragon .. look at sunseT over open FiRe and haVe big Pow wow about new cabin on boulder down around the entrance to the 3 laKes and SissYBoYcanYon which leeds down to the backside of turtle mountain TraiL .. need maxXxium climBMaxXx and crew to break traiL and sheade Lane crew attacK from the boTTom of backside of turtle mounTain trail... check avY conditioNs ... risky business ..enter at own risK ..!!! the moose is Loose ... PreDaToRs beware ... ski and snowboarders on sleds in area on the backside trail into turTLE....hoTsauce ... aLL for FUN ... FUN foR aLLLLLLL !! KooLBeaNs !! crown land swap between CMH heli skiing mike wiggle and canada /bc and locaL governmenT ..once deaL done CMH take front side of boulder above fuLLsPeed and extend to peaKs and may be beyond .. revel stoke mounTain resort may also have 1ST right of refusal because of radius clause with in bouderies set in legaL documents set up by toms lawyers ... tom is billionaire owns dallas stars, moxie ,dennys sandman hotel revelsToke mountain/silent partner in boulder mountain resorTs ..oh boY tom has CHaiN ReacTioN corporTte strategy buying /building ski properTys and has jusT purchased Grouse mounTain within lasT 3 yeaRs ... wheres theres smoKe theres Fire ... trail s in to turtle to risky avY prone with 3 - 6 paths plus ...THiNK !! trail down kirk up is besT option .., noT as risky and access of boulder mounTain itself .. jusT aheads upPpP abouT how the future MAY Look this is speculative talK .. and i wouldn't want iT any other waY ... just thinking ouT loud ... purpose BeYond reason ... spy vs spY .. HoT goSSiP ... BLaa ! BLaaa ! BLaaaa !! predators are among us in aLL forMs .. buyer bewaRe .. u are the boss of your moneY... mar 10 - 17 the BouLDER - DoME.... rise aBoVe the MounTaiNs... We are sledders unite ...conQueR SnowWWW !!...thaTski -Doo000 feeLing !!.. this is BRP ..., we are LYNxXx .. liVe iT.. !! PoLARiS... THiNKouTside !! ... ARcTiC CaT ... sTaRFisHBoTToM to PoWERToP !! ...KooLBeaNs !!

Top Bottom