November snow conditions.

oly

Reaction score
Heading up thursday night.. is Renshaw good to go into all area's? I would like to head up the back way into ant hills or it would be fun cutting the trail! Thinking about riding there one of the days. Thanks

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
never broke trail into the backway yet. everything is shaping up good. at the saddle looks like osama crashed a plane into the side of the moutain, big boulders (maybe a landslide in the summer?)

couldnt go anyways where i go in april.... still remember its only November.

• Thanks
Reactions: oly

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up thursday night.. is Renshaw good to go into all area's? I would like to head up the back way into ant hills or it would be fun cutting the trail! Thinking about riding there one of the days. Thanks

We will be there Thursday night as well. Can't wait to get going. Seems like this week is dragging on forever.

oly

Reaction score
Ya this week can't go fast enough! Where you staying Shredder? I will be at best western but I want to hit renshaw up! I would love to see your new unit rip! You can try my M1000 at about 265 hp, also have a bud on the new e-tec and another on an 880 xp 174 x 3" should be fun to see them all work beside each other!
Ya I figured it would be skinny by the saddle.. But breaking thorugh the back way would be fun even if it's just the trail :)
Shoot me a text Shredder on where your riding and drinking beers! 780-690-9386
Derek

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are at the NCL. Your M1T and Seekers MM Pro RMK 800T could have quite a battle. Sounds like we are gonna hit Bell or Lucielle on Friday; I'm guessing likely Bell. I think Ken has some tuning to do on a couple sleds. I'll text ya when I get in, (likely be a bit later on Thursday). I have to drop a sled off at Spindrift for Glenn when I get in too.

Ya this week can't go fast enough! Where you staying Shredder? I will be at best western but I want to hit renshaw up! I would love to see your new unit rip! You can try my M1000 at about 265 hp, also have a bud on the new e-tec and another on an 880 xp 174 x 3" should be fun to see them all work beside each other!
Ya I figured it would be skinny by the saddle.. But breaking thorugh the back way would be fun even if it's just the trail :)
Shoot me a text Shredder on where your riding and drinking beers! 780-690-9386
Derek

Reactions: oly

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod, starting to build the Renshaw trail tomorrow (Wednesday) during the day so heads up everyone! Probably take a couple days to get it done. He took the groomer out to the Renshaw parking lot today and mentioned there was about 15inches of snow covering the lot. Going to have to plow it out so everyone can park. I'm heading up in the early am. to help out. Will post pics over the week. Higgins.

oly

Reaction score
Ya sounds good! Mine is a MM kit as well. Except I just got linderman to do a complete motor job on bottom and top. Capable of over 25 lbs boost but I don't want to spend $4/L lol. Plus I'm limited on the areo charger for boost anyways. Talked to the guy at areocharger and said DO NOT go over 12lb boost the harmonics will blow the turbo up. Which if I knew that before hand I would have went with a garret :(

We are at the NCL. Your M1T and Seekers MM Pro RMK 800T could have quite a battle. Sounds like we are gonna hit Bell or Lucielle on Friday; I'm guessing likely Bell. I think Ken has some tuning to do on a couple sleds. I'll text ya when I get in, (likely be a bit later on Thursday). I have to drop a sled off at Spindrift for Glenn when I get in too.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys lookin like its shapein up to be a good weekend, it snowed most of yesterday and woke up this morning to it snowing again. So there should be some awesome powder to chew up..

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys lookin like its shapein up to be a good weekend, it snowed most of yesterday and woke up this morning to it snowing again. So there should be some awesome powder to chew up..

So are you gonna come up and give us a hand chewing it up??

sledhead_583

Reaction score
headin up here for the first time ever on tuesday, this pics got me so excited, only been mountain riding once before, whats there for sled shops in mcbride in case i need some parts? i ride a m8

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a 1st pass rough groom of Renshaw, dropped the drag at 22km and then took the groomer the rest of the way filling in the deactivations and pushing up thru to the cabin. Had a hell of a time chewing up the hill out of the trees to the cabin, was snowing so hard couldn't see where we were going. Took the Pro up for a rip while Hotrod groomed then left the Groomer at 22km and doubled down. Going back up in the morning to finish the grooming and well can't pass up an opportunity to give 2-3ft of fresh a try!! Mongrol staying till Tuesday. Higgins.

Attachments

• Grooming Renshaw Nov. 2011 004.jpg
    Grooming Renshaw Nov. 2011 004.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 633
  • Grooming Renshaw Nov. 2011 009.jpg
    Grooming Renshaw Nov. 2011 009.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 646

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea i know can't see anything, i took this as we climbed out of the trees to the cabin couldn't see a thing! Hour later as we returned to the drag not one flake falling and every star out in the sky, beautiful especially at 5000ft. Higgins.

Attachments

• Grooming Renshaw Nov. 2011 010.jpg
    Grooming Renshaw Nov. 2011 010.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 632

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a 1st pass rough groom of Renshaw, dropped the drag at 22km and then took the groomer the rest of the way filling in the deactivations and pushing up thru to the cabin. Had a hell of a time chewing up the hill out of the trees to the cabin, was snowing so hard couldn't see where we were going. Took the Pro up for a rip while Hotrod groomed then left the Groomer at 22km and doubled down. Going back up in the morning to finish the grooming and well can't pass up an opportunity to give 2-3ft of fresh a try!! Mongrol staying till Tuesday. Higgins.

Higgins your up there till Tues????? You working with HR or riding? Looking to ride Sun/ Mon but i'd be coming by myself. Let me know....Cheers.

Top Bottom