November snow conditions.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucille was groomed last nite and is in very good shape, but no base in the alpine.
And there is no heat in the cabin as of yet, have to get the propane up there some how.

Maybe the new helicopter company in town would like to support the club? Delivering propane bottles would be a nice donation....

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still undecided where to ride the end of the month, hope the snow stays good there for another 2 weeks!

kelven

Reaction score
Where are guys unloading at the Renshaw? also when do the start grooming the trail?
Thanks

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We took the whole family and all seven sleds last year between Christmas and New Years.... Rented a House/Cabin " Birch Grove Chalet" had a great time....

Its kind of in between Valemont and McBride just 4 km towards McBride from the Terrecanna (another good place, just a bit expense for a family of seven)

2200 sq ft home with a garage, to park most of the sleds in, hot tub.....great place, good location...

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of wind last nite, the boys are up sledden today so will answer snow conditions tonite. I may join them this pm.
and it is snowing pretty good right now.

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello peeps. I made it back from PG finally. I had to go to pg and was supposed to be back by wed aft. BUT the roads were terrible and very poor visibility so i just made it back this afternoon. Just want to apologize to anyone that was trying to get ahold of the shop or may have needed some assistance. But we are back and we will be open all weekend and things are lookin sweet outside as it is snowin hard..

cstolz

Reaction score
Snow was good in Lucille today, more coming down now. Lots of stucks. Happily I wasn't one of them

driller

Reaction score
we got about 25 cm in pg last night and today suppost to warm up early next week so a good base should be formed

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sunny for today or so they say. boys said the base has started to come in pretty good after the last couple of days but in and around the trees still bottomless. belle cabin you are only stepping down from the deck to the third step and then into snow. absolutly no landmines were hit by any of the 6 guys yesterday so it is very deep.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
changes everyday, 5 from whitecourt are at our house this week and said this was the best they have had it for this time of the year.
sorry, dragin, I missed the quote button, replying to you about the sun.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heard Hotrod our groomer will be here next week early setting trails, will confirm this tonite with him. there is enough snow for sure and belle and lucille parking lots are being plowed this weekend. a first for this time of the year, hope we don't run out of $$$ this year.

Top Bottom