November snow conditions.

oly

Reaction score
When are you heading back up there Shredder? I'm planing on the Dec 8 - 11.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When are you heading back up there Shredder? I'm planing on the Dec 8 - 11.

Likely won't be until after New Years now. We are heading to the Mayan Riviera for 10 days just before X-Mas. I'll let you know when we make plans to go.

Reactions: oly

drag_it

Reaction score
It's okay shredder just think we did every thing that the turbos did. I think next trip for me will be renshaw the snow looks amazing

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes those storms from the last week or so brought in some great early season riding in McBride! But still be careful hidden gems can still be found (i did unfortunately), especially higher up, windy conditions have still left the higher parts a little lean. And yes the grooming is going on all hills in McBride. Heading back on the 15th. Higgins.

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did you tag with the Pro?

Yes those storms from the last week or so brought in some great early season riding in McBride! But still be careful hidden gems can still be found (i did unfortunately), especially higher up, windy conditions have still left the higher parts a little lean. And yes the grooming is going on all hills in McBride. Heading back on the 15th. Higgins.

M1000CAT

Reaction score
I am planning to go for a rip up lucielle today for a couple of hours to do some testing and tuning. I havnt had time to break-in my new 2012 M8 but i have a couple M1200's that need tuning so gotta get them done so guys can get back riding.
Hey glen if I cant get my M1300 tuned in are you able to take mine up for some tuning when I come down. Will be there dec 8-16. Thanks!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's okay shredder just think we did every thing that the turbos did. I think next trip for me will be renshaw the snow looks amazing

Yeah; but you'll have a turbo too soon. I heard the talk.:rolleyes: Renshaw is a for sure the next trip. Can't wait!!:beer:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get them M12's ripping too good. Not that it really matters I suppose when half our group last weekend was on BOOST. Big Bores/Turbos......everyone I ride with is a fuggin' cheater.:rolleyes:

No Shredder your just behind the 8 ball. Just boost the new kitty!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I knew you were delusional Drag it and must of been really hungover cause I dint see u up anything that was safe to play on! You were just drooling after you tried my Pro with the Mountain Magic Turbo!!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I knew you were delusional Drag it and must of been really hungover cause I dint see u up anything that was safe to play on! You were just drooling after you tried my Pro with the Mountain Magic Turbo!!

I was a little scared on that bad boy. That reminds me I gotta wash the Klims; I think I pee'd a little when I took that thing into the trees and it spooled up on me unexpectedly.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning and he had to run out to Renshaw parking lot and plow it out again, he just plowed it Tuesday!!! Another 8" had fallen at just the parking lot, in fact all the parking lots had to be plowed again since tuesday they all had 8-10" of new! And of course all trails are groomed. Gonna be a great weekend of riding for the sledders!! Higgins.

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
It is partly cloudy, with sunny patches. It is -4 C at 8:30am Dec 1, 2011 There is a little bit of wind, but looks like a nice day starting. I did have to snowplow my driveway yesterday with about 3". It sure looks a lot different start to the season compared to last year this time. Hopefully when you come to McBride valley you will have a great time.

Top Bottom