may long random camping mess

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought my acreage in the winter.... come spring we found that the previous owners were dumping the diaper pail into the fire pit and trying to burn them...along with a box spring & matress, stainelss steel double kitchen sink, toaster oven etc..etc...

so it's not just in the bush, some people are losers at home too....

we have been at our place 3 years now, i am still fining chit from the previous owners.:nono:

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these people making messes random camping are the same as kids in school that cannot fail. with the cannot fail policies in place. there are no consequences and it takes work to clean up after yourself people are lazy and dumb.

my guesses are that 90% of the population is dumb and lazy to the point they want everything done for them, same 90% cant drive worth a ch!t either

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha thats awesome .......... obviously the fish cop was there the night of. Fire ban and I see lots of spent fireworks cartidges. Cops never come in when guys are drunk .... much easier to get hungover guys out of bed at 7am!!
Nice work!! :beer::d:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I would guess that 90% is pretty high...

But I do agree that these douchecanoes are a product of our coddling society, we are screwing with darwins theory...

Back in the day 2/3 of these people would already be dead....

these people making messes random camping are the same as kids in school that cannot fail. with the cannot fail policies in place. there are no consequences and it takes work to clean up after yourself people are lazy and dumb.

my guesses are that 90% of the population is dumb and lazy to the point they want everything done for them, same 90% cant drive worth a ch!t either

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video is almost embarrassing to watch!
It almost looks like the aftermath of Big Valley Jamboree... Only difference is BVJ has thousands more people than in this video.... THAT is sad.
It doesn't take that much effort to set up a few garbage bags around site and clean up as you go. Pigs.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would guess that 90% is pretty high...

But I do agree that these douchecanoes are a product of our coddling society, we are screwing with darwins theory...

Back in the day 2/3 of these people would already be dead....

a few years ago i thought the number was around 2/3 too. but last few years ive upped my number

MUDISFUN

Reaction score
Might not have read my whole post, or just skimmed it, I'm talking about dumpers. If they motivate large quantities of waste out of the bed of their car/truck/SUV with their hands in a swift grabbing and tossing motion and forget to pick it up and properly place it back into their vehicular means of transportation, then I have a problem.

Then I write people and phone plates.

I've chased many of these so called "people" who put on their hazards and use walking movements to reach the rear end of their vehicle and start removing said waste... On my property.

Sorry if I miss understood you, I agree 100% if someone stops in front of your house and throws there garbage out, by all means take down plates, call the police, even chew them a new ass if possible. I still wouldn't chase them at 160 km.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I miss understood you, I agree 100% if someone stops in front of your house and throws there garbage out, by all means take down plates, call the police, even chew them a new ass if possible. I still wouldn't chase them at 160 km.

Gives me something to do and sometimes you gotta go that fast to finish writing down the plate! :d

I still have yet to pick up their garbage fast enough to follow them home and leave a "familiar" pile on their city lot driveway.... Jeez, what will their neighbours think of that? :cool:

BRADWELL28

Reaction score
really wish they would have taken a video of after WE left that camp spot! it was spotless, yeah it was messy in this video, but that was also at 6 am, by 10 am there wasnt a peice of garbage or can or bottle anywhere to be found.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is big camping/party spot in pentiction (you just go up to the lost moose lodge and keep following the road). Its GROSS old mattresses/bbq's/couches/fridges/torched vehices. If i was up there riding and a bunch of knuckle heads were just out to make a mess i would FLIP.....Some people need to grow up.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really wish they would have taken a video of after WE left that camp spot! it was spotless, yeah it was messy in this video, but that was also at 6 am, by 10 am there wasnt a peice of garbage or can or bottle anywhere to be found.

Your seriously coming onto S&M and posting your first time and 1. Admitting you were a part of this and 2. trying to make yourself look like a hero for cleaning up after :nono:yourself?

Unreal.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how the hell did he find this old thread anyways? must have been searching beer bong videos in google

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is an old thread to be brought back up. Unfortunately guys like that will continue to flock to the back country and party like that...

I personally have never understood why anyone would want to pick dirty, muddy, stepped on trash off the ground all hung over to heck instead of just tying up garbage bags around the site and off vehicles...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why wait so long to answer??? Last post was May.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and we are just hearing about this abuse of said stripper pole, WTF!!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry, we need a stripper pole for our next camp out maybe it'll lure in some girls........ ;)
and we are just hearing about this abuse of said stripper pole, WTF!!!!

Top Bottom