may long random camping mess

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe forestry guy is a quadder too, and wants to keep the areas open for his enjoyment as well.

he could also be mad that no one cleans up their mess in that area and decided to get to them before they left

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those people are idiots!

Poor fish & wildlife guy.

There are ways to party in the wilderness without trashing the place. It does not require that many smarts as I can do it 30+ days a year. I'm old & pizzed by noon most days, but my mess is contained and I take it with me.

I saw a fish & game guy getting hassled in the Cariboo a few years ago, the bozo's in the 5th wheelers had real fun driving out over the 20' deep tank trap that appeared magically just after they got all hostile with the Fish & wildlife guy.

One group of piggish punks can close whole regions, the govt. has the legal precedent to do it and there is nothing you can do.

Being a little more responsible can avoid all the BS & crap that some younger less sophisticated humans would prefer.

It only takes a few bad choices on a slow news week to get us lots of bad press. If we police ourselves this is much less likely to occur. Just my .02

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh big deal. my backyard looks like that after a night of partying.
The sh*t gets cleaned up later on the next day.

MUDISFUN

Reaction score
We do the same, and if I'm on my truck usually you can get 'em to 160 km/h... They like to get away, but then you report 'em not only for dumping but reckless driving and high speeds. We've never seen the same plate twice!

If you chase someone down the highway at 160 km because a bag of garbage blew out of there truck, your friggen retarded.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That "douche" has all the rights to come into your camping area and tell you to clean up your mess whenever he wants to. I the douchebags who make that kind of mess that give all the outdoors people a bad image. I don't know you riverjet and don't care if I ever do, But get your head out of your ASS before you get any more sh*t for brains. If you were being sarcastic I didn't take it to be and in that case I would owe you an apology.:(

Kiss my ass! If you were being sarcastic I would owe you an apology.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rant:Anyone who make that much of a mess, obviously doesn't care about nature, the environment, or the ability to party there again. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED UNTIL THEY PAY A FINE + DO COMMUNITY SERVICE[pick up after other azzhats who got away].

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you chase someone down the highway at 160 km because a bag of garbage blew out of there truck, your friggen retarded.

Might not have read my whole post, or just skimmed it, I'm talking about dumpers. If they motivate large quantities of waste out of the bed of their car/truck/SUV with their hands in a swift grabbing and tossing motion and forget to pick it up and properly place it back into their vehicular means of transportation, then I have a problem.

Then I write people and phone plates.

I've chased many of these so called "people" who put on their hazards and use walking movements to reach the rear end of their vehicle and start removing said waste... On my property.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might not have read my whole post, or just skimmed it, I'm talking about dumpers. If they motivate large quantities of waste out of the bed of their car/truck/SUV with their hands in a swift grabbing and tossing motion and forget to pick it up and properly place it back into their vehicular means of transportation, then I have a problem.

Then I write people and phone plates.

I've chased many of these so called "people" who put on their hazards and use walking movements to reach the rear end of their vehicle and start removing said waste... On my property.
I just don't get how some people can drive a few miles out of town on a back road, and think it's okay to throw out their garbage. on my buddy's quarter north of me there is an approach into the bush....people throw out washers and dryers, fridges, stoves, and garbage bags full of crap on different occaisions, in full view of the road. unreal

mudbug

Reaction score
I don't understand the thinking of most people, you guys bicker about the garbage and the crap left in the back country.some of you feel it's all right to leave it until you get your asses out of bed after a night of parting even if it's your own back yard. I'm really tired of cleaning up after you slobs everyweekend we go out we have to clean up after someone from the weekend before. YOU BROUGHT IT IN TAKE IT HOME!! The guy had every right to bang on doors to get these people up to clean up there mess cause sure as hell it would have been left there, and yes he should have handed out fines to each and every one of them. It's time people took responsibilty for there actions, We as responsible riders are getting tired of area's being closed down due to the actions of the ones that dont give a crap!!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just don't get how some people can drive a few miles out of town on a back road, and think it's okay to throw out their garbage. on my buddy's quarter north of me there is an approach into the bush....people throw out washers and dryers, fridges, stoves, and garbage bags full of crap on different occaisions, in full view of the road. unreal

Sylvan lake is awful for that. We went out to the dump one Sunday with a load of stuff and it was closed up. There were three vehicles unloading chit(old furniture, bags of garbage and all sorts of stuff into the ditch

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know what you mean, I'm on 1/4 of 1/4 section between Edmonton and Beaumont and we find pool tables, couches, bags, matresses and other assorted garbages. I'd love to follow them home and dump their trash right back on their city lot!! :d

Sent from my white iPhone 4

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean, I'm on 1/4 of 1/4 section between Edmonton and Beaumont and we find pool tables, couches, bags, matresses and other assorted garbages. I'd love to follow them home and dump their trash right back on their city lot!! :d

lol...every time it happens my buddy Ken goes thru the bags to see if there's any way to identify the offenders. he opens up this one big green garbage bag to find it stuffed right full of women's panties. no ch!t.....right full of panties. wtf...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sylvan lake is awful for that. We went out to the dump one Sunday with a load of stuff and it was closed up. There were three vehicles unloading chit(old furniture, bags of garbage and all sorts of stuff into the ditch

you should see the paul band reserve dump, some days lst year going to the lake i would take that route, gates locked and chit piled out to the road cause they couldnt get in to unload it. inside the gates isnt much better.:eek:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After last weekend we left our trailer out at the same spot for this weekend and there was a dad, mom , small kid..... U should have seen the mess they left [ dipers , chit everywhere ] it was so bad i couldn't beleave what i was seeing ....

There was a camp with a bunch of young guys 1/2 mile away [ we went to see if they cleaned up cause it was a huge mess and took there lic plate # 's down.... It was clean clean.... ]

go figure the ones u think are going to leave the mess is not always the case..........

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...every time it happens my buddy Ken goes thru the bags to see if there's any way to identify the offenders. he opens up this one big green garbage bag to find it stuffed right full of women's panties. no ch!t.....right full of panties. wtf...

Dang, maybe there's a reward for returning 'em.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After last weekend we left our trailer out at the same spot for this weekend and there was a dad, mom , small kid..... U should have seen the mess they left [ dipers , chit everywhere ] it was so bad i couldn't beleave what i was seeing ....

There was a camp with a bunch of young guys 1/2 mile away [ we went to see if they cleaned up cause it was a huge mess and took there lic plate # 's down.... It was clean clean.... ]

go figure the ones u think are going to leave the mess is not always the case..........

Diapers drime nuts. Came up on a campsite with a family that had been tossing them into the bush. Listen pal, you had the kid, it's your problem when they shite.

Im in the young guy group, if you showed up you will see a pile of cans, but that pile will be gone when we leave. EVERY time.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
bought my acreage in the winter.... come spring we found that the previous owners were dumping the diaper pail into the fire pit and trying to burn them...along with a box spring & matress, stainelss steel double kitchen sink, toaster oven etc..etc...

so it's not just in the bush, some people are losers at home too....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought my acreage in the winter.... come spring we found that the previous owners were dumping the diaper pail into the fire pit and trying to burn them...along with a box spring & matress, stainelss steel double kitchen sink, toaster oven etc..etc...

so it's not just in the bush, some people are losers at home too....

i see someone found that big bag of panties ya lost. in previous thread. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom