I guess we will need a new Matryx 900 section tomorrow?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harsh smelling exhaust? Thats a new one haha
Come on, Even Muskoka says he gets "gassed" out from his own Doo. I think it is the Ski-Doo oil that is the problem. Or maybe it is just the 3 Doo's in my group that are diffferent?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on, Even Muskoka says he gets "gassed" out from his own Doo. I think it is the Ski-Doo oil that is the problem. Or maybe it is just the 3 Doo's in my group that are diffferent?

Hey if Muskoka said it, must be true lol

I grew up on 2 stroke cold smoke.
Guess im used to it....

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey if Muskoka said it, must be true lol

I grew up on 2 stroke cold smoke.
Guess im used to it....
I think you're just too fast to follow anyone. ;) Ski-Doo is realizing that the total experience is important. With the extra motor mount and work they have done to reduce vibrations and noise they will make their sleds a better ride. I have heard Doo guys ride a Polaris and come away with saying they can't believe how smooth they are and no ringing clutch noise, like the Doo's. Truely you don't appreciate these things until you ride something better for a while and then get back on the old iron. I guess I am getting old to appreciate this.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well 98% of the time im leading the group im with. Unless im with shaede. Then he leads.

But i love the smell of 2stroke. That smell on your jacket after a day of brappin is the best...
That doesn't bother me, only when I can hardly breathe. I usually happens on a tight slow trail on a warm day with no wind. Just can't escape it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That doesn't bother me, only when I can hardly breathe. I usually happens on a tight slow trail on a warm day with no wind. Just can't escape it.

Fair enough, only time ive ever been gased out by a sled is pulling on skis sometimes.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL. he don't know. All these pussies don't like 2 stroke cold smoke, ride behind guys riding race gas / AV gas. Gotta run cherry scent so when your eyes ware watering, your tears still taste good!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I remember firing up the sleds in the 4 place 20 years ago. Holy smoke show. Lol

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, this settles the HP fiasco. Let’s move on to other reasons people are hating on the Doo.
E811EFBA-17DD-41A2-955F-861E223DC78B.jpeg

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One could also say that that was their tactic. 163.9, yep and not even our Dyno. Verified by an independent 3rd party. See we aren't lying to you. We are Doo, were #1, were #1, were #1.
Yep...this was exactly their intent!!!!

Top Bottom