Tuff Lift experience....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
There are lots of these available in the USA. All the sites that I visited say “shipped from the factory”. i would assume that means China and delivery will be a slow boat.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Here’s an IG post getting my sled off the dolly. Apologize for the chitty video as that is all I got. The second video didn’t turn out so I guess I’m not real good at multi tasking. Anyway, it was easy-peasy and no glitches. No help required and the deck is all that it is cracked up to be. Thanks to Tim at TuffLift.net down in Idaho.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
my question is how did you get the sled on the dolly
Arnold, I couldn’t operate in our new house like I did in the house I built in Elkford. So I had to come up with a plan. The dolly was the same height as the deck on my 2013 F350 so I could drive the sled off and onto the dolly. Then I could roll the dolly into the garage, place it against the wall, and roll the second sled underneath it.
I don’t know about the nick name that Tyler threw out, but I like to think as myself as being creative in my problem solving.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
with all his money he probably has a forklift in his garage right SUPER DOUG
I live within my means and with the money that I got from the sale of the Elkford house, I was able to buy a newly built contractor spec home and the garages are like having an F150 and trying to put a sled deck on it for 2 sleds. Too small for a guy with toys!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when we built our new house I told the wife I was not having a single car garage again I like to do all my own repairs on my autos and toys so I built a 900 sq. foot shop heated and now with all my toys could use a bigger shop it never ends but it is nice to have it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
when we built our new house I told the wife I was not having a single car garage again I like to do all my own repairs on my autos and toys so I built a 900 sq. foot shop heated and now with all my toys could use a bigger shop it never ends but it is nice to have it
If I could have, I would have.
With a contractor pre built house, I didn’t have much of a choice. We didn’t get everything we wanted in a new house (down sizing was at the top of the list) and the size of the garage was one of the concessions.
BTW, aren’t we all one of a kind?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Dry run today to load the sleds and work out any kinks that arise. Went quite well as long as I park in front of the garage door properly (I have marked the concrete for the best spot). Don’t know why this is out of focus. Guess I have to re-learn my Canon camera.

Top Bottom