I guess we will need a new Matryx 900 section tomorrow?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup… can’t make a joke about anything any more, cuz some ones gona b a cry baby about it now a days. Lol
Willls a goof!!! and his wife can go buy a wig with all that money.

All in all tho, this is another big hit on all comedian's out there in the world that wanna make good jokes for us, I thought the story’s of hate mail were bad for them,Now they gota deal with jumping on stage ch!t also. Lol

Just to say I stayed with the the poo thread
(Facts)
-Tdoo is heavy and non rider balanced
-boost is way lighter and balanced=Better
-900r is still lighter and better than any 850n/a doo sled. 900is more than850

sorry not following, then again most all of your posts are hard to follow, how is the boost better balanced? they both have the same drive system and a centered engine. The boost added all of the turbo weight to one side while skidoo put it very centralized.......

so tell me again how its not balanced? just because the plastics aren't perfectly symmetrical doesn't mean its not balanced

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been on turbo yammies mainly for the past 15 years , rode them everywhere pretty much. Had a couple doos and poo for a 2nd sled or for the daughter or wife to ride but I mainly rode my yamaha. I picked up a 22 slash na 165 this season and been having a absolute blast on this sled! Sled is so forgiving and so easy to ride in the tight ch!t and does really well on the deep days I'm really impressed. Having to take pokes at stuff to get up it brings back the challenge and alot of fun compared to point and shoot on the yammie. I have almost 1000km on it now and no issues just a couple fouled plugs . My viper only came out of the trailer once this year, only time ive missed it is when i see some nice steep line to pull. The 7s gauge is a game changer i went looking for a guy in the group last weekend and the tracking and mapping works so good. Watching my buddies on there winders sink and trench and submarine under and fighting the weight doesnt make me miss the power at all . 3rd pic typical yammie ride after a creek run lol .. Im super stoked for a boost for next season I had a 900 checked but then found a boost for a grand more so went with a boost . I should be able too get it down to 525lbs rtr fairly easily

sorry not following, then again most all of your posts are hard to follow, how is the boost better balanced? they both have the same drive system and a centered engine. The boost added all of the turbo weight to one side while skidoo put it very centralized.......

so tell me again how its not balanced? just because the plastics aren't perfectly symmetrical doesn't mean its not balanced
For what it is worth, the N/A Polaris with a light weight can and pull start, is unbalanced. The clutch side noticeably heavier and it is better to run PTO side suspension stiffer. In addition the gyro forces of the clutch tend to pull that side down more. With a turbo on the other side it will be more balanced. I can't say much for Doo but that huge can must play a role.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Littleduke…ur not aloud to say the word monkey so close to a black on black post

As for balanced sled front to back,just watch the vid with what sleds go straight up to the ceiling just to get the rear track off the ground and the almost leveled out Polaris’s

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skidoo’s prego side panel b like!!

EC856F78-FA4F-4E2D-BA41-EC8DDD14D7D4.jpeg

C4F6C223-C007-40E5-A6D2-BA12B7F465E9.jpeg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth, the N/A Polaris with a light weight can and pull start, is unbalanced. The clutch side noticeably heavier and it is better to run PTO side suspension stiffer. In addition the gyro forces of the clutch tend to pull that side down more. With a turbo on the other side it will be more balanced. I can't say much for Doo but that huge can must play a role.

Thank you, I remember getting roasted years ago by another member, when I mentioned this.
I had to run 10psi more clutch side shock pressure on my doo mod with fox air shocks.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been on turbo yammies mainly for the past 15 years , rode them everywhere pretty much. Had a couple doos and poo for a 2nd sled or for the daughter or wife to ride but I mainly rode my yamaha. I picked up a 22 slash na 165 this season and been having a absolute blast on this sled! Sled is so forgiving and so easy to ride in the tight ch!t and does really well on the deep days I'm really impressed. Having to take pokes at stuff to get up it brings back the challenge and alot of fun compared to point and shoot on the yammie. I have almost 1000km on it now and no issues just a couple fouled plugs . My viper only came out of the trailer once this year, only time ive missed it is when i see some nice steep line to pull. The 7s gauge is a game changer i went looking for a guy in the group last weekend and the tracking and mapping works so good. Watching my buddies on there winders sink and trench and submarine under and fighting the weight doesnt make me miss the power at all . 3rd pic typical yammie ride after a creek run lol .. Im super stoked for a boost for next season I had a 900 checked but then found a boost for a grand more so went with a boost . I should be able too get it down to 525lbs rtr fairly easily
3rd pic is a yami rider tired from digging the 154 doo out over and over! Nice try though Shanka LOL. Glad you got a boost coming though, its going to be fun beating up on another polaris next year again. I will shut my mouth when you pull the viper out.

Top Bottom