I guess we will need a new Matryx 900 section tomorrow?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe that's why the boost is so fat? 1 big injector with little signal... maybe they looked at most successful aftermarket turbo companies kits with the secondary injector setup and how successful they were compared to stock or single bigger injector kits?

Pretty sure most guys would say the boost has tune and fuel mapping problems along with the fuel pump issue... a fuel pump which couldn't even come close to supplying direct injection output pressure needs...

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are advantages to running multiple types of fuel delivery. Especially on turbocharged engines. Aftermarket sled turbos and the automotive industry have been doing it for years.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
71AA8A12-9BF1-4093-B20C-0338001DF9B8.jpeg

What the doo screen will look like with messaging…

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe that's why the boost is so fat? 1 big injector with little signal... maybe they looked at most successful aftermarket turbo companies kits with the secondary injector setup and how successful they were compared to stock or single bigger injector kits?

Pretty sure most guys would say the boost has tune and fuel mapping problems along with the fuel pump issue... a fuel pump which couldn't even come close to supplying direct injection output pressure needs...

Maybe. 2 injectors can be tuned easier, I just wish the second injector was put in a transfer port instead of the throttle body.

Polaris definitely has its issues too, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd like to meet the monkey that tuned the Boost, it's disappointing.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boost already has a new tune coming and man are the skidoo guys gunna be upset. Sean can you even imagine all that top end even more, and a crisp bottom end don't worry man you can always ride mine.

I couldnt handle it. Have to Stick my tail between my legs and hop back on my 180hp G5

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boost already has a new tune coming and man are the skidoo guys gunna be upset. Sean can you even imagine all that top end even more, and a crisp bottom end don't worry man you can always ride mine.
I don't think your going to see any upset Doo guys anytime soon. Just as the boost has a "special" tune so does the Doo. Right now the doo with 30hp tune is not getting touched by any boost out there, its not even close. so next year, when the boost gets their special tune, there will also be one to going in the the 850R. I'm just not sure were going to able to find big enough mountains to test these things on.

1 thing for sure is, both companies are pushing each other and both brands are delivering some kick ass factory sleds. :skidoo:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think your going to see any upset Doo guys anytime soon. Just as the boost has a "special" tune so does the Doo. Right now the doo with 30hp tune is not getting touched by any boost out there, its not even close. so next year, when the boost gets their special tune, there will also be one to going in the the 850R. I'm just not sure were going to able to find big enough mountains to test these things on.

1 thing for sure is, both companies are pushing each other and both brands are delivering some kick ass factory sleds. :skidoo:
The T skidoo cant keep up now ffs even with the fat tune in the boost, the 850r is gunna need all it can handle to keep up with the boost with the revised tune. One thing is for sure we will let you know next December or January or February or when ever Sean's new sled comes in.

Top Bottom