I feel dirty but I rode a Polaris boost matryx

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find polaris harder to get on egde, but holds a line better though.

And i am a fairly competent side hiller.

shovel hill at keystone, i dont shovel, i just sidehill it. And I can do that on a zx chassis.

But Go ride with johnny some time is all i have to say. The guy will burn a tank of gas side hilling . Lol

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find polaris harder to get on egde, but holds a line better though.

And i am a fairly competent side hiller.

shovel hill at keystone, i dont shovel, i just sidehill it. And I can do that on a zx chassis.

But Go ride with johnny some time is all i have to say. The guy will burn a tank of gas side hilling . Lol
yeah he is the energizer bunny for sure. Probably one of the best riders in these parts.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy is still battling intermittent 'low fuel pressure' on his boost. Changed the sock/strainer on the pump to a much larger one off a sea-doo and it seemed to help, but not solve the problem entirely. Only happens below half-tank on steeper, wot climbs.
Next thing we're going to try is redoing the rear fuel pickup to a flexible hose with a 'clunk' on the end of it.
The sway bar broke the other day as well.
Performance wise, it continues to be top amongst our group. Picking up my new t-doo today.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched that comment. He’s on a steep , deep slope with 146 Doo and comparing to a 155 Poo. I’m not here to say which one Sidehills better personally as I have not rode a new Poo but he needs to compare track length to track length and if his answer is the same then I will accept that. I probably have a good idea that he’s right but comparing different set up sleds isn’t a fair comparison.
Don't forget he rides his dad's 165 and all kinds of buddies sleds too.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it’s floatation you’re considering Ken, the 146 x 16 Doo has a slight advantage over the 155 x 15 poo track..
Only when all the track is in the snow and not on a sidehill. But it is also pushing more snow when it make the wider swath.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple of my riding partners have switched to Polaris for 2 reasons. The sleds handle really good once you get used to them, and MM dealership in Golden.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing side hilled like the twin railed ascender cat.
Polaris is a very close second but a much funner chassis over all.
Doo is just comfortable lol..

Good rider can put all 3 where they need to be.
I rode a twin railed cat for 2 seasons and didn't think it sidehilled as good as a polaris pro chassis.

Last edited:

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out to Spirit Lake today at Renshaw, 160km day for the Boost.
Not feeling dirty
Not disappointed at all
It rips.

200km total on sled
Can't wait until breakin is complete!
Thats ballsy to go that far on a brand new sled lol we went down to the memorial with brothers brand new cat didnt feel like dragging it out past that if she popped

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats ballsy to go that far on a brand new sled lol we went down to the memorial with brothers brand new cat didnt feel like dragging it out past that if she popped
Was a good ride, we actually went about 10km past Spirit. Did about 35 km at
farm and all was good so gave it a longer test.
Climbed show off hill by cabin, had to back off half way up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom