500 mile review of Polaris matryx slash 165

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Agreed, which is why I said I would give it an honest go.... but would most likely fail.. I dont ride enough to have the stamina those guys have. I could ride for a minutes at a time and then need rest stops. Im always impressed watching them as they just go non-stop.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya its not really realistic for most people to sled every day all winter.

That sled of yours looks like it rips though. Be a blast to ride im sure!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Agreed, which is why I said I would give it an honest go.... but would most likely fail.. I dont ride enough to have the stamina those guys have. I could ride for a minutes at a time and then need rest stops. Im always impressed watching them as they just go non-stop.
Getting old Ben. Got to go hard until the fuel is out.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out for a kids friendly ride out in Renshaw last weekend and on Saturday buddy with a new polaris Boost decided to change his belt just to break the new one in on the trail, and noticed his primary is quite badly worn. It has a pretty heavy step on the sheave faces just at the bottom about where it sits at idle or maybe just above a little bit. He has about 1000K on it. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this on their boost?
Crappy aluminum? Different belt make up?
I dunno.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 216 belt is extremely hard, this will be an issue for many primary clutches as more km pile on.

Top Bottom