Hunting 2011 Season

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is my moose, first day of the hunt, and then 3 wolves last day on the ride out. Only thing i seen between the two were 3 whitetail does
a674927c.jpg

3f8a9b7f.jpg

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from a week of elk hunting. didn't see a good bull all week. leaving friday for sask whitetail in muzzleloader season for a week then all november off for whitetail. hope it's a good season!!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going out for moose and elk tomorrow, moose should be the easy part,.. Them crafty elk,.. well that's my buddies tag :)

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job on the wolves,My son shot one this year at 15 yards after they came to his cow elk call. 6x5 herd bull elk taken in our hunting camp this year. No moose draws.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HotShotHarry which zone were you hunting in? Seen quite a few wolf tracks along the Berlind but never came across any. The yahoos from The Hunting Chronicles drove past our trucks and camp one afternoon. They looked a little disappointed when the father in law let them walk a good mile towards him before he stepped out of cover.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work man. Say hi to kelly for me the next time you see him. i haven't seen him since college.

Sure will, I think he's coming down again next weekend for another shoot. Were you guys in school together?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HotShotHarry which zone were you hunting in? Seen quite a few wolf tracks along the Berlind but never came across any. The yahoos from The Hunting Chronicles drove past our trucks and camp one afternoon. They looked a little disappointed when the father in law let them walk a good mile towards him before he stepped out of cover.
344. X road. sept17-22.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't push the thanks button so I'll say, "Thanks for sharing."

PS where they pups?

ya last yrs pups im assuming, all three walking in a line, black one leading. shot 2 greys, black took off then came back on the trail within 30 seconds. they were maybe 60 lbs at best. not big, but i least i saved a few moose for next yr

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
ya last yrs pups im assuming, all three walking in a line, black one leading. shot 2 greys, black took off then came back on the trail within 30 seconds. they were maybe 60 lbs at best. not big, but i least i saved a few moose for next yr

Yes, they are hard on the moose and whatever else they take for survival. Good shooting.....

Top Bottom