Hunting 2011 Season

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who has what tags and going where???

Our group didn`t get any moose tags this season so we got a unapplied draw for moose North of Red Earth. Not thrilled but will be OK when we get up there I hope.
Got a Cow Elk draw for Little Smoky area November till mid December.

Good luck to all those going hunting

Be Safe

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
typical whitetails, getting a bull elk tag, and got mule buck for 336
buddie got cow elk and mule doe for the same zone.
no moose though:(

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cow moose tag,bull moose tag,cow elk tag in our house

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haaaaaaa hope u guys aren't hunting west of rocky...... after last and this weekend my pipe may have scared the chit out of the animuals.... foiled some hunters last weekend.... he he
u could se they were mad after we went through

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my late season moose draw for 350 hopeing that my dad can make it out for this one

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
we never got any draws this year, picked up a whitetail tag and an elk tag and got all my bird tags in place. gonna consintrate on geese again this year and hopefully get out in Nov. for a deer or something. didn't even brush the dust off the rifles last year, but sure gave the shotguns a good work over.

trailrider

Reaction score
Got bull moose in 242 where we live ,trying to get it with stick and string. I have had three cows at 40,43 and47 yards so far and a bull at 51 yards ass towards me so not shootable but the rut is starting had one calling back this morning but would not show him self .

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spent some time this past week hunting in 344. Seen a whole mix of critters that go good with gravy, carrots and potatoes. A mix of bulls, cows and calf moose with one of the bulls being a monster easily pushing 60". Couple cow elk, a rag horn and one 3 pointer. All I could do is laugh at my hunting partner when he went to shoot the 3 point bull elk. Bino's in my hands rifle in his and all I heard was "click" as the bull walked off the cut line into the thick bush. He forgot to jack a shell into the chamber and it would have been his first bull elk. Oh well... And the father in law had the unexpected pleasure of meeting face to face 70ft from a big boar grizzly.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who has what tags and going where???

Our group didn`t get any moose tags this season so we got a unapplied draw for moose North of Red Earth. Not thrilled but will be OK when we get up there I hope.
Got a Cow Elk draw for Little Smoky area November till mid December.

Good luck to all those going hunting

Be Safe
I have a couple good friends that live up there Glen, if you need anything shoot me a message.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bull moose in 338, first week of November trip, as per tradition.

used to go there lots with the old man, camped the entire season witha big group of guys, used to set up camp at Zeda Lake now they put it up over by the old miller ranch.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This weekends haul. goose1.jpg goose2.jpg goose3.jpg goose4.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haaaaaaa hope u guys aren't hunting west of rocky...... after last and this weekend my pipe may have scared the chit out of the animuals.... foiled some hunters last weekend.... he he
u could se they were mad after we went through
helped ya out, gave the boys your address. gonna come over and thank ya.

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and the old man picked up cow, calf elk in west kootenays. Just a little insurance for the freezer. lol

Top Bottom