Fantastic ride today May30

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great ride today down the South Fork Rd, unloaded at the blue bridge and headed west from there. After all the rain and snow over the weekend the trails were deep in some places:d Had a mix of light rain and then blazing sunshine on and off all day and only saw 2 other people out there all day. Might have found a new favorite area, sorry no pics, next time:beer::beer:
And if the person with the broken down Jeep is on here, it's still there and OK

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has some dork still left an old rig shack back in towards the well where the nice big camping clearing is?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the big POS is still there and its starting to look like the Rez around it.

one way to fix that is with a little stick with a sulfur like coating on the tip:d just sayin.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
one way to fix that is with a little stick with a sulfur like coating on the tip:d just sayin.

Has crossed my mind but right now the big pile of garbage has wheels and a hitch. Like to find out who's it is? I think your considered a Squatter after two weeks unless your the owner of a registered trap line that it sits on. The forestry peeps have the right to remove any squatters. I just wish they would leave a note on their door to clean their act up or tow it away. :rant:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
99summitx we got to hook up and go for a ride.

Chris

For sure, will be back out there June 17-21 camping. Be nice to get some decent weather. I'm also up for a ride on my midweek days-off June 8-10 always tuff finding someone to come along midweek. Just PM me I got a great spot for you to show me I need a nos shot.:beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has crossed my mind but right now the big pile of garbage has wheels and a hitch. Like to find out who's it is? I think your considered a Squatter after two weeks unless your the owner of a registered trap line that it sits on. The forestry peeps have the right to remove any squatters. I just wish they would leave a note on their door to clean their act up or tow it away. :rant:
Well, it was out there on April 17 when I was last there. maybe a call to the forestry boys.....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it was out there on April 17 when I was last there. maybe a call to the forestry boys.....

Yep, and don't forget to tell them that it's a strong candidate to start a forest fire or drugs. Also, all the garbage is attracting animals. ;)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the same here go out for a rip and you have to avoid random garbage dumps because ppl are to lazy to go to the landfill!!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. LOL. Here's vids from our Saturday (12th) ride...

Awesome vids Dave. Makes me sad that we are staying home this weekend. What's the scoop with the single seater buggy in the first video? Looks like a neat outfit.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome vids Dave. Makes me sad that we are staying home this weekend. What's the scoop with the single seater buggy in the first video? Looks like a neat outfit.
I wish I had more vid of that rig....but I basically followed my GF around all day (she did great actually...the snorked yellow Outty400 in the vids)...

That rig is a hand-built buggy with 4x4, custom Gorilla axles, custom shocks, Yammy Apex motor, 30" Mudlites and is a BEAST.

Last edited:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great vids, sky looked a little different than when we were out on the 9th. We'll have to send Imdooin with you next time, he give's free swimming lessons in some of those waterholes:hand:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great vids, sky looked a little different than when we were out on the 9th. We'll have to send Imdooin with you next time, he give's free swimming lessons in some of those waterholes:hand:
He's searching for evidence of oil company contamination.... LOL ;)

Top Bottom