BLUE RIVER 2023-2024

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This photo was taken about 30 minutes before I met Brad on the hill…. Small world

IMG_7492.png

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rain rain rain never have seen blue river so ridden tree riding only alpines are pounded flat and trails are the most whoooooped I have ever ridden

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode fingers Saturday. Rained all day down low, and sleet at the top. No snow. Snow was really good in the morning, but got pretty dense in the afternoon. Slushy and bumpy trail. Booth attendant said 90 guys at salmon, 83 at groundhog, 35 in fingers, 30 in red sands, 30 in white river, and only a few in paradise. That was just Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Salmon on Saturday, saw a few sleds but no way was there anywhere near 90. Rained a bit for an hour or so then turned to snow. Awesome day with lots of fresh left. The trail in was the worst I have seen it but worth it. Warmer temps on the way (n)

Twitch911

Reaction score
Anyone been out this weekend? Supposed to head that way in a couple days

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and two buddies looking to ride fingers tomorrow, any info appreciated, never rode there before

Rn4

Reaction score
How tracked out is it? Thinking of heading that way tomorrow to maybe get away from the valemount crowd

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of good tree riding left at fingers, about 30 riders today in there. White river also looks to have another good day left in there. We rode there at the end of the day for a couple hours, trail was awesome into both areas

Top Bottom