Other riding places around Blue River

K-Elmo

Reaction score
Hello all. I am looking for information on additional places to ride in Blue River beyond Foam Creek, Groundhog and Salmon Lakes. I have heard of places such as The Coulees, Redsands and the Holy Grail (and a few others) but cannot seem to locate information on them.

I plan on contacting Blue River Sledz to access guiding services but looking for info and experiences ahead of time. We have a 4 person group of immediate riders with AST 1 that are looking for a new experience.

Any information or thoughts from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

pcledrew

Reaction score
Just call Digger @ BRS like you're thinking. He'll hook you up with a good day of riding, and just let him know you're looking for something other than the above mentioned areas. We rode with Jamie from BRS and Digger had another group in the same area. Rode right from the Glacier parking lot. Great day, great snow.

slysrepair

Reaction score
Most of my riding has been in the Valemount area, the two times our group ventured down to the Holy Grail it was well worth the drive. You will not be disappointed!

slysrepair

Reaction score
It has been a while but if I remember correctly you turn west on the North Blue Lake Forest Service Road, just north of the Blue River bridge. Not very far down that road, maybe 2km, is the parking area. It's a long trail in that is maintained for a good portion of the ride, about the last 1/4 of the trail is not maintained, at the end you come to what I would call the wall. Turn left for Big Blue, turn right for the Holy Grail. I have been told there is one more area on the way in, can't remember the name.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you turn off the bush trail to the left up a nasty Shute can't remember the name either it's before the wall

Top Bottom