BLUE RIVER 2023-2024

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol I’m not going to argue about which forecast app is going to be accurate… we talk all year about them never being right.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
lol I’m not going to argue about which forecast app is going to be accurate… we talk all year about them never being right.
lol, you are correct, most times no one can tell our weather. Well anyways Blue to Revy is getting the snow. Should be fairly decent riding.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode this past saturday sunday monday and couldnt complain about snow conditions other than the cold. Bumper deep depending where we were. I wouldnt hesistate to get out theere and enjoy some good pow

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode salmon Monday and fingers Tuesday. There is about 2 ft of fresh in spots on top of a 1 foot thick crusty layer. Was brutal to ride around in the trees. Old tracks are icy and hard. Needs a serious dump to erase that bad layer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We must have rode a different salmon. Old tracks were not very hard and lots of fresh on top of decent base.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We must have rode a different salmon. Old tracks were not very hard and lots of fresh on top of decent base.

Some guys ideas of good snow are different than others. My standards are obviously a little higher than yours.

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Salmon today. Trail in was fine. Snow was pretty good, lots of fresh lines left but was surprised how chewed up it was already. Snowing pretty hard when we came down.

wkotelko

Reaction score
Rode paradise last thursday and the snow is very low, I had a hard time recognizing the trail after about 15 km from town. Lots of willows and obstacles. After about 8 tries we made it up the chute and broke into some beautiful untouched ground. Worked hard for it burnt all our gas and froze our butts off on the trail down.

Hopefully more snow fell this last week.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BLUE RIVER WANNA GIVE'R?

THE BOYS ARE BUZZIN'... HIGHWAY WEST AT 5.... YEEEEEOOOUUUU!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you might get some sun actually!

1706197256231.png

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Been raining for a few days in the valley bottom, didn’t get to see the hills today was pretty socked in so hopfully they got hit with some new snow 🤞
holy ch!t look who the cat dragged in! good to see you around Brad

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode Blue river last weekend Friday/Sat/Sunday. Conditions were great. easy to find snow if you know the riding zones. Fingers was some of the best riding Ive had in years bumper deep + most of the day.

Top Bottom