Are more sledders becoming idiots or are more idiots becoming sledders?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
So all these whiny old men should STFU, but everyone should give credence to YOUR opinion ? And where are you in the list of MF's walking the earth, the top of the list I presume.

Do you follow me around you grumpy son of a bitch? Try posting something positive once in a while or stay the hell out of here. Do you need a friend or something?? I can take you to west ed and show you the dolphins or something..... Nobody has to do ANYTHING with my opinion.. thats why its my opinion. I THINK the more people we have sledding the better! I forgot you fall into the "hand holding dude friends alone" category. Sorry man. Hope the sheep season is going good.

Reactions: LBZ

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you follow me around you grumpy son of a bitch? Try posting something positive once in a while or stay the hell out of here. Do you need a friend or something?? I can take you to west ed and show you the dolphins or something..... Nobody has to do ANYTHING with my opinion.. thats why its my opinion. I THINK the more people we have sledding the better! I forgot you fall into the "hand holding dude friends alone" category. Sorry man. Hope the sheep season is going good.

no i dont follow you around you smart a$$ son of a bitch, it probably seems that way because i point out the "ain't i special" attitude you display. Takes a lot of posts LOL. Good for the goose , good for the gander, smart a$$. Everyone held to the same standard , right mods ?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The example of boat launch comparison is dead on. Our club launch at the river is really busy as soon as the ice goes, and the attitudes displayed there are basically the same as the sled parking and gathering areas. Not sure why, cant really blame only young or only old, but the long timers do seem to have a greater appreciation and sense of helpfulness than the newer to the sport folks. It also seems to make a huge difference in booth sports if the guy was introduced to that sport as a kid with his parents, seem to have a more cooperative respectful viewpoint. That said, yeah, more education and guidance would seem to be the answer, but a lot of newbies aren't the least bit interested, just get out of my way, cause i dont care if you were here first or not, its all about me now.
Good for the ones who have the patience and temperament to try to change this situation, its certainly usually not my first thought.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Whoa.....so much for Lenny being a future customer of yours at Martin Motorsports......lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I heard at the ski hill they have people that direct you were to park, maybe you should take up skiing if parking scares you.....

I don't really care what you guys say on the internet about how we should all do what we want and fawk anyone that thinks otherwise, or how lame it apparently is if someone has a different opinion about how it actually makes simple sense if people think a little before they park their truck (or whatever we are talking about now), i guess you just hope you don't block the wrong truck in....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
one time.........i got my enclosed trailer stuck. i hated my life

That thing gets stuck on a flat parking lot pulling it with that truck... Full throttle... No movey. I cant imagie it with that much snow lol. Hang on I think lenny just posted a quote from me again.... should be good.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard at the ski hill they have people that direct you were to park, maybe you should take up skiing if parking scares you.....

I don't really care what you guys say on the internet about how we should all do what we want and fawk anyone that thinks otherwise, or how lame it apparently is if someone has a different opinion about how it actually makes simple sense if people think a little before they park their truck (or whatever we are talking about now), i guess you just hope you don't block the wrong truck in....

another time.....the parking lot was full again because 99% of people parked like there brains were shut off and i slept in. so i had to park close to the highway and the snowplow got the best of me.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

I never said parking scares me. I said it does make sense if people think before they park. I dont block anyone in when I park....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
no i dont follow you around you smart a$$ son of a bitch, it probably seems that way because i point out the "ain't i special" attitude you display. Takes a lot of posts LOL. Good for the goose , good for the gander, smart a$$. Everyone held to the same standard , right mods ?[/QUOTE]

mommmmyyyyyyyyy? RIGHT???? RIGHT? MOM?

I never said I WAS special lol. Jesus man. Stop making yourself look stupid. You start fights for no reason!!!! I said the MORE SLEDDERS THE BETTER! god damn.. I have NO idea why you feel the need to punce on me when I post once a month or so... But it NEVER fails.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

I never said I WAS special lol. Jesus man. Stop making yourself look stupid. You start fights for no reason!!!! I said the MORE SLEDDERS THE BETTER! god damn.. I have NO idea why you feel the need to punce on me when I post once a month or so... But it NEVER fails.[/QUOTE]

Holy...what a winner, a fine example for all to see....you should realy check and reread your post's on this thread and get some help.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i dont follow you around you smart a$$ son of a bitch, it probably seems that way because i point out the "ain't i special" attitude you display. Takes a lot of posts LOL. Good for the goose , good for the gander, smart a$$. Everyone held to the same standard , right mods ?[/QUOTE]

I never said I WAS special lol. Jesus man. Stop making yourself look stupid. You start fights for no reason!!!! I said the MORE SLEDDERS THE BETTER! god damn.. I have NO idea why you feel the need to punce on me when I post once a month or so... But it NEVER fails.

Maybe its like when we were in elementary we always picked on the girls we had crush on, so I think LennyR has a crush on you?

Top Bottom