Are more sledders becoming idiots or are more idiots becoming sledders?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever met LennyR? Just a wild guess that he is a 5'1 ginger. Seems to have a lot of anger. Little man syndrome combine with red hair would explain it all perfectly. :)

Wow I never thought about that! I work with a 5'0" Lenny that was a red head! He was the angriest man you ever met! LennyR what do you do for a living ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that was a gong show to read. Let me recap help me if I forgot or mis read or missed anything.
Someone parked like a douche. Someone got mad about it and came on the internet to whine about it instead of finishing it off in person. Old guys called young guys disrespectful punks and young guys called old guys miserable. Some people don't like wraps and nobody pays for their sleds now a days the bank does. Seems like another day at the office here... Surprised we haven't turned this into poo vs doo yet.
But then again I'm sure that's coming soon.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I think deep down there was abit of that as well Devon. Lol.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever met LennyR? Just a wild guess that he is a 5'1 ginger. Seems to have a lot of anger. Little man syndrome combine with red hair would explain it all perfectly. :)

Nah, hardly ever get angry deaner, kinda tough to be angry on here, usually laughing to hard. I see you're in BC, can we assume you're a regular pot smoker , heat your home with wood , and are gainfully employed each year only long enough to qualify for E. I.
LOL. Just an assumption.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah, hardly ever get angry deaner, kinda tough to be angry on here, usually laughing to hard. I see you're in BC, can we assume you're a regular pot smoker , heat your home with wood , and are gainfully employed each year only long enough to qualify for E. I.
LOL. Just an assumption.

Haha.....I do heat my home with wood.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL. Just an assumption.

Sorry Deaner but that's pretty funny!

GT500john

Reaction score
I've taught my son from an early age to have respect for the outdoors and for fellow HUMANS. No matter how someone treats you and acts towards you enjoy sledding and don't let some azzhat ruin your day. If someone needs help digging,rolling,towing there sled give them a hand. It will come back in your favour someday. Support your local riding areas and for god sakes be a good sled head. My rant

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 ......
I've taught my son from an early age to have respect for the outdoors and for fellow HUMANS. No matter how someone treats you and acts towards you enjoy sledding and don't let some azzhat ruin your day. If someone needs help digging,rolling,towing there sled give them a hand. It will come back in your favour someday. Support your local riding areas and for god sakes be a good sled head. My rant

geo

Reaction score
The biggest problem with sledding... Is people getting on this website and talking like they are the smartest mother%^&$ers that ever walked the earth. Just because the sleds are so good now a days.... that its attracting alot of people... doesnt mean that everyone except you is stupid. You want a sport where its just you and your hand holding dude friends all alone... I can reccomend a good movie for you and you can all go get jobs herding sheep up in the mountains. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT SNOWMOBILE THE BETTER ! If there was only a handful of us doing it there wouldnt be NEAR the resources we have now! Hills, stores, training, saftey..... Just becuase someone doesn't do something the same way you do doesnt make them stupid and thats no reason to call everyone stupid on here.. Why dont you try TELLING someone "hey man.. you should do it this way becuase of this.. but no big deal!" then making all the sledders look like a bunch of nancys! The original post was good... the parking lot IS annoying!Younger generation is coming in... IT HAPPENS!! EDUCATE THEM INSTEAD OF BEING THE WHINEY OLD GUY IN THE CORNER OF THE BAR MUMBLING TO HIMSELF. respect this respect that... Jesus.... Have you looked outside!!?? Go friggin snowmobile!

There`s one of them rock stars lol.

I should have read the whole thing before I posted. I didn`t know it was just about parking. I thought it was about the differences between past and present and maybe bring in more family.

Imagine unloading with your kids and having a group of T teamers there lol. You have to stay away from pay to play spots or park away from the rest and use a Hibachi (that`s a little barby T-team).

I don't think you are stupid T team. No idea of your IQ but I do know you are ignorant. How can you be expected to understand things you have never experienced. Things like family days, needing help just to go in a straight line. Sorry for you. It`s sad to be so selfish to never experience those things ( I got that info from reading your other posts here, pretty smart for a whiny old guy eh!).

You should look up the movie Clockwork Orange and watch it. Oldie but right up your alley. I`m sure you will enjoy it and rev you up to go friggin sleddin.

More, more, more. Buy, buy, buy.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There`s one of them rock stars lol.

I should have read the whole thing before I posted. I didn`t know it was just about parking. I thought it was about the differences between past and present and maybe bring in more family.

Imagine unloading with your kids and having a group of T teamers there lol. You have to stay away from pay to play spots or park away from the rest and use a Hibachi (that`s a little barby T-team).

I don't think you are stupid T team. No idea of your IQ but I do know you are ignorant. How can you be expected to understand things you have never experienced. Things like family days, needing help just to go in a straight line. Sorry for you. It`s sad to be so selfish to never experience those things ( I got that info from reading your other posts here, pretty smart for a whiny old guy eh!).

You should look up the movie Clockwork Orange and watch it. Oldie but right up your alley. I`m sure you will enjoy it and rev you up to go friggin sleddin.

More, more, more. Buy, buy, buy.

Oh oh....another potential future client for MMS........gone

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group was the first ones in the lot. When we returned, holy s**t! I don't think i have ever seen that lot so full, ever. I bet all the traffic really caught people off guard. People probably staked out thier claim in panic mode to make sure the day wasn't a write off.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was quite embarrassed for my fellow sledders this weekend at Valemount in a restaurant. My group came in to enjoy good meal and tell stories about the day and then another group came in drunk, loud and obnoxious. It was like a hi-marking competition too see who could be the loudest and the drunkest in a restaurant. There were local families there with their kids watching the gong show and when the owner asked the other group to quieten down, they got all pissy and shooting off their mouths about how much money they spend and how this town needed sledders. It was not all young guys, it was a combination of young and older guys. Truly not one of our finest moments. This attitude shows up on the trails and in the mountains. The point I am getting that is we all go up in our groups and we should be more respectful of the riding areas and the businesses that make our long trips much better. We are our own worst enemies.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was quite embarrassed for my fellow sledders this weekend at Valemount in a restaurant. My group came in to enjoy good meal and tell stories about the day and then another group came in drunk, loud and obnoxious. It was like a hi-marking competition too see who could be the loudest and the drunkest in a restaurant. There were local families there with their kids watching the gong show and when the owner asked the other group to quieten down, they got all pissy and shooting off their mouths about how much money they spend and how this town needed sledders. It was not all young guys, it was a combination of young and older guys. Truly not one of our finest moments. This attitude shows up on the trails and in the mountains. The point I am getting that is we all go up in our groups and we should be more respectful of the riding areas and the businesses that make our long trips much better. We are our own worst enemies.

Caribou grille Saturday around 8pm? Ya I was there it was pretty embarrassing and I was way on the other side. Pretty sad you can't look at that restraunt and think "geeze this doesn't look like a get drunk and make a lot of noise kind of place"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then they went back to the city and it was quiet. Next time they roll into town and will be all pissy cause they are not welcomed with open arms. Think they spend a couple of hundred bucks and everyone should kiss there ass. Losers.

Top Bottom