Are more sledders becoming idiots or are more idiots becoming sledders?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

mommmmyyyyyyyyy? RIGHT???? RIGHT? MOM?

I never said I WAS special lol. Jesus man. Stop making yourself look stupid. You start fights for no reason!!!! I said the MORE SLEDDERS THE BETTER! god damn.. I have NO idea why you feel the need to punce on me when I post once a month or so... But it NEVER fails.

Holy...what a winner, a fine example for all to see....you should realy check and reread your post's on this thread and get some help.[/QUOTE]

Thanks? Lol.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

Reactions: RXN

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if enclosed trailers load out of the back? why do they have to be 20 feet apart?
We see this every day and it drives me nuts.
It all starts with the sleds getting unloaded and then pulling them up next to the trailer as the riders get geared up, in this time the next ruck pulls in.
It seems that riders don't think or care about who will be coming in after them, all that matters is they are getting ready to ride. Hopefully these newbies young or old will learn that being a sledder is more then ridding a sled, its about being a community and taking care of one and other so that we can ride and can keep areas open to riding and well maintained for ridding. This all can only happen if most of us work together, lets start by being able to park our trucks so that as many trucks can fit into a staging area as possible.

Last edited:

kfrey

Reaction score
Here's my experience from Quartz last weekend.
Arrived late on Sat., about noon. Still some space in the back for my 3 place and truck. Lots of snow in the lot but no truck stucks. Geared up and on the hills.
My groups that I'm with like to help out when we can. Helped a guy and girl get unstuck on the hill a couple of times. They were very appreciative, we were glad to help. Four french dudes were in over their heads and we helped them too. At the end of the day we met the couple in the lot and they had a camper and were planning to stay the night and get an early start on Sunday, very cool.
The french guys were having challenges loading their sleds but would get it done on their own, fine. The guy in front of me offered to move his 28' unit if he was in the way as he was going to hang out in the trailer for a while. No problems, people being courteous and responsible, awesome day.
Sunday was even better with 42cm of snow over two days. Helped out a few more stucks and chatted in the lot about machines with our neighbor on the way out. This is how it should be always!

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What started out as a simple "idiot sledders" post turned out to be a full blown Walmart donnybrook. Some people having a little post Christmas/New Years hangover? Play nice people, you might their help on the trail someday.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my experience from Quartz last weekend.
Arrived late on Sat., about noon. Still some space in the back for my 3 place and truck. Lots of snow in the lot but no truck stucks. Geared up and on the hills.
My groups that I'm with like to help out when we can. Helped a guy and girl get unstuck on the hill a couple of times. They were very appreciative, we were glad to help. Four french dudes were in over their heads and we helped them too. At the end of the day we met the couple in the lot and they had a camper and were planning to stay the night and get an early start on Sunday, very cool.
The french guys were having challenges loading their sleds but would get it done on their own, fine. The guy in front of me offered to move his 28' unit if he was in the way as he was going to hang out in the trailer for a while. No problems, people being courteous and responsible, awesome day.
Sunday was even better with 42cm of snow over two days. Helped out a few more stucks and chatted in the lot about machines with our neighbor on the way out. This is how it should be always!

Thats the way is should be, Sometimes we need to work together to make things work. We're all in this together and all out for the same result.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa.....so much for Lenny being a future customer of yours at Martin Motorsports......lol

Id certainly consider them if I were buying a Doo, but they would have to get more professional salespeople.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i dont follow you around you smart a$$ son of a bitch, it probably seems that way because i point out the "ain't i special" attitude you display. Takes a lot of posts LOL. Good for the goose , good for the gander, smart a$$. Everyone held to the same standard , right mods ?

Has anyone ever met LennyR? Just a wild guess that he is a 5'1 ginger. Seems to have a lot of anger. Little man syndrome combine with red hair would explain it all perfectly. :)

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that was a gong show to read. Let me recap help me if I forgot or mis read or missed anything.
Someone parked like a douche. Someone got mad about it and came on the internet to whine about it instead of finishing it off in person. Old guys called young guys disrespectful punks and young guys called old guys miserable. Some people don't like wraps and nobody pays for their sleds now a days the bank does. Seems like another day at the office here... Surprised we haven't turned this into poo vs doo yet.
But then again I'm sure that's coming soon.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom