2021-2022 Revelstoke Area Updates

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C45129F0-790B-4625-81AD-B7A5A37B3333.jpeg

Timing couldn’t have been better for us. Drove right to the front of the line as the road opened.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Boulder today Oh my it was deep today. Above the cabin it was meh even dropped down on the back side of the ridge it was maybe knee deep but below the cabin holy sheet. I dropped this little Cliff today the 174 sunk outa sight. I don’t use a shovel very often but today I had to pull it out.

The photo with the snow coming over the hood is a no bs picture trying to find deep snow to come over the hood. It was flatish ground and I went from 1/2 throttle to a rolling stop and that’s what happens.

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3985.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3570.jpg
    IMG_3570.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 113

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this type of stuff up here in Northern BC tomorrow. 160cm in the last 9 days and heavy snow fall warning for today and tonight... gonna be epic!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Make sure when you are out riding to follow the trail rules.
Head on collision on Boulder today because one fellow was on the wrong side of the trail.
Speed unknown.
No pics, as no need to pour salt in the wounds of damaged sled folk.
Both sleds heavily damaged.
Luckily no serious injuries.....

People are excited to get to the cabin/alpine, but mach chicken (pin it to win it) is not the best speed.
2 way traffic is at all times of the day.
People are transitioning between mountains, other trails, coming from the West side to parking lots to meet friends, etc.....

I realize "No", Snow and Mudders do these kinds of things, but watch out and heads up for the other riders.

Also a broken ankle/severe sprain early in the day that required a trip to the hospital.

Play safe all.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C214038D-B5AE-49AA-83BA-23BE9D6B26C0.jpeg
DB5C5FEC-5C84-4BEC-81A2-448DA8D5DC10.jpeg

First ones up this morning. Early bird got some sun. Found really good snow below Turbo but was a thick crust 4” below fresh snow all over Boulder.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s what we were wondering. Fake news.

We still found deep snow at Boulder today but like I said anything above the cabin is knee deep. It needs a reset that’s for sure tho. Even our spots that usually never get tracked had tracks. Had a break down today the alum eye stripped the threads out in the shock. lucky this happened at the cabin on the way down and not in the Kirk up drainage.

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We still found deep snow at Boulder today but like I said anything above the cabin is knee deep. It needs a reset that’s for sure tho. Even our spots that usually never get tracked had tracks. Had a break down today the alum eye stripped the threads out in the shock. lucky this happened at the cabin on the way down and not in the Kirk up drainage.

View attachment 250207

View attachment 250208

Needs a reset I don’t even know if your serious or not. Boulder get enough sleds to smash dual storm cycles this week in 2 days? How many sleds per day there these days?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I slept today because i was tired, but its snowing right now. Im thinking its going to be pretty good tomorrow.

Depending on where youre at.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty bad freezing rain most of thurs day evening
maybe was worse up top

Top Bottom