Reaction score
gnorm.jpg
Oh my.... Hope the little feller is ok.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont care.
Pound it before they get thru...Bwhhaaa
Only sucks if your not in Revy Stuck with a sled, when winter storm hits and roads closed. LOL

See you up their Dan!

I care because im trying to drive today Rick ya dick. Haha jk

Currently stuck in Golden, road supposedly will be open later today going to try to.make it through tonight.

Worst case scenario ill ride golden tomorrow (as it is pretty fkn deep here too by the looks of things in town!) And come to Revy after riding for the day.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a chitty thing to wake up too, hahah. Have a good one up there guy, it's a balmy -34 here this morning in saskabush, warming up to -23 and calling for 4cm of snow.... Revy looks way better.

Ya Too bad thats my friends truck lol

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The roads have been brutal the last 3 trips i have been on. Last week we drove through 6- 8" of snow on the hi-way from Banff to Revy with no plows or sand being laid down.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the semis take a lot of the fun out of it. Some Raooool will inevitably hit the rhubarb at some point and shut down the highway.

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friends went out yesterday 10 hours Calgary to Revelstoke. Crashes and spun out trucks. Sounds like it was worth it though. Very deep!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took 10 hours to get Revy Monday. Avy control ran two hours late then of course a bunch of truckers decide they don’t need chains and spin out causing another 2 hour delay. Then it took an hour to go 20km with all the dummies . They definitely either need to double there plowing efforts or put in stringent rules about chaining up. Or both!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took 10 hours to get Revy Monday. Avy control ran two hours late then of course a bunch of truckers decide they don’t need chains and spin out causing another 2 hour delay. Then it took an hour to go 20km with all the dummies . They definitely either need to double there plowing efforts or put in stringent rules about chaining up. Or both!
Rogers was in great shape Monday morning. It was golden crews that were absolutely struggling, passing lane on ten mile was 1ft plus deep, broke my valence off my truck.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rogers was in great shape Monday morning. It was golden crews that were absolutely struggling, passing lane on ten mile was 1ft plus deep, broke my valence off my truck.

Had a meeting Monday morning then say they were doing avywork till 3 so timed it to be there at 330 was making great time till the 3 hour wait

Top Bottom