2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the awesome folks that broke our gate down at Allen today...u rule...not like mother nature gave us enough issues...ur sense of entitlement may have set us back even further....... I really wish we could get sledders to understand....

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Maybe upgrade the gate and lock system same BS yearly, I know around here there are some pretty good arangements that you cannot get into without a key or be able to pack on a sled to get in.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe upgrade the gate and lock system same BS yearly, I know around here there are some pretty good arangements that you cannot get into without a key or be able to pack on a sled to get in.

couple years ago someone cut it from top to bottom with a cutoff saw of some sort. all crossbars and everything

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh well, we will fix it this morning and hope it lasts the weekend as we hope to do all we can to be open next weekend. We will be installing a new setup next summer but its just sad it has to come to that. Thanks for the offers of the cameras but we have tried that before and not much we can do.

Lets all just hope we can continue to get more folks to understand the reasoning.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh well, we will fix it this morning and hope it lasts the weekend as we hope to do all we can to be open next weekend. We will be installing a new setup next summer but its just sad it has to come to that. Thanks for the offers of the cameras but we have tried that before and not much we can do.

Lets all just hope we can continue to get more folks to understand the reasoning.

Hey Curtis, sorry to hear about the damage. Our crew was there on Wed and the gate was still ok and locked up.
I wasnt with them but they went to the gate then turned around and went up old trail.
They said there was decent snow when they got to top but could' t see 20' infront of them.

All in all we had a great trip...couple a arms but rode them out. Alos want to give a big shout out to our hosts while we were there. They treated us super awesome. Food, lodging, the shop, everything was top notch. Will definately be back. I would love to put there name in here, but.....Iets face it. If every one knew about "Valemounts best kept secret" there wouldn't be any room for us next time. Lol

Big thank you to Terry and Lisa for everything. Home away from home.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow whats wrong with people? Karma will catch up to them and they will be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not going to say an avi because I wouldn't wish that on anyone but maybe a trailer check with no lights or breakaway, or maybe a caribou area when something bad happens to a sled and get nailed with all that drama...
Did the moose open up yet?

Curtis Whats the snow pack looking like for both depth and stability?

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Curtis, sorry to hear about the damage. Our crew was there on Wed and the gate was still ok and locked up.
I wasnt with them but they went to the gate then turned around and went up old trail.
They said there was decent snow when they got to top but could' t see 20' infront of them.

All in all we had a great trip...couple a arms but rode them out. Alos want to give a big shout out to our hosts while we were there. They treated us super awesome. Food, lodging, the shop, everything was top notch. Will definately be back. I would love to put there name in here, but.....Iets face it. If every one knew about "Valemounts best kept secret" there wouldn't be any room for us next time. Lol

Big thank you to Terry and Lisa for everything. Home away from home.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot Mike , glad to hear your stay was "top notch"
We look forward to your next trip.
Ride Safe .
Terry / lisa

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone up Allen today. We are going to run in there for a couple hours before we pull the pin tomorrow.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested we just got
The New "Hardon Camera Mounts" just in.
This is the same bumper mount system Curtis uses for shooting his great videos posted by Varda.
2- Cat
2- XP
2 - XM
Stop by on your way to the hill in the morning or on your way back to town.
$150.00 Cash

DJ Clutch Kits
$325.00 Cash

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
****en little pussy, punk, bitches cant get up the trail so brake down the gate.... unreal.....stay the **** home next time.42 years old and I can bang the **** out of the sides to get up the old trail like the old days before the new one. You fkn pussy go ride the loop next time looser.

Last edited:

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just saying how do we know it was kids and not someone over 35, but who ever should be dragged by the balls naked up that trail in morning late march

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow conditions must be pretty good up there?.......

Not really. We had an awesome day today though. Found some pockets of wind deposited snow. Just looking around It has hardly snowed it's just moving around with the wind. Rode headlight deep snow all day but still soooo many hazards. It was snowing pretty good when we left today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I will volunteer to build you a gate that guaranties to keep people from cutting it open!

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really. We had an awesome day today though. Found some pockets of wind deposited snow. Just looking around It has hardly snowed it's just moving around with the wind. Rode headlight deep snow all day but still soooo many hazards. It was snowing pretty good when we left today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Thanks for the update, much appreciated!

Top Bottom