2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Im always excited to see the season start, and i also have been out many times early november. You do have to use a great deal of caution. I like the early trips to break in sleds and just get out on the trails. Burn up some old fuel and not worry if something happens. and every now and again its unreal conditions. but i have seen alot of carnage from a few unfortunate souls.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just remember if your riding early and rip off a arms Summit River Lodge has a little parts store , and a heated shop to work on your sled , we have quite a few XP front end parts and some XM . Not wishing any carnage but it's always nice to know somewhere u can get parts on a sled trip. If anybody has done any mods we will do consignment on your old usable parts to . Stop by check us out.
Let it snow.

braaapbraaap

Reaction score
No snowbase..... Owell. I'm riding ASAP Just gotta be aware that their are land mines all over and don't get too adventurous, but theirs lotsa early season fun hopefully coming up within the next month or so. I had a blast riding first weekend of nov last yr, The old skid plate gotta work out tho. :)

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have gone the third week of November the last 2 years and it has been Great!! I already have a room booked in Valemount for the 20th!!

Top Bottom