Valemount Conditions and Updates 2023 2024

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone, be honest. Who checked out the webcam this morning? The snow is falling ! WEBCAM LINK

We are so stoked to have life back to normal around here and cannot wait to see you all back in #ridevalemount. Please check out our updated sponsor listings for supporting accommodations. There is something for everyone from hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and lodges. Not to mention all of the other great businesses that help us do what we do. Please try to invest your dollars with the people that support your sport

There have been some changes around here that needed to happen. For the first time since 2014 our trail pass rates have gone from $25 to $30 per day while we have increased the FREE youth age rate from 12 to 15 and under to try to help our families bringing younger youth into the sport. We have also kept season pass rates the same as last season. It is important to understand that our trail pass fees do not cover our winter expenses and they are also controlled by a strict government assessment process. VARDA relies on over $100,000 of support through our sponsorship program to cover our winter operations. This funding comes from amazing businesses and people that want to support your sport and invest in what we're doing.

Early bird season pass rates are available now until November 9th via our website. If you have been a previous member or seasons pass holder, simply sign in with your email, click forgot password (cuz you probably did) and go from there. It should be a simple process.

This summer season alone, we have invested heavily into our infrastructure with the following:

• Brushing of Chappell Creek
• Major reworking and brushing of Allan Creek
• Clemina Creek bridge repair
• Horsey Creek brushing
• New trail collection huts for our staff
• Work B’s and firewood

We thank you all for your understand and patience over the last three years. It has certainly been a challenge on several fronts. Valemount's arms are open for you and we sincerely appreciate you all choosing to #ridevalemount

20201121_111020.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Season pass and membership purchased, do I get a season pass card or something in the mail or how does that work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Season pass and membership purchased, do I get a season pass card or something in the mail or how does that work?

Thank you so much for the support. Its actually all digital now. If you log back into your account, go to your profile then click memberships you should see our cards, take a screen shot of your season pass and that is what you present to the booth. Please email me if you have any issues at all.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the support. Its actually all digital now. If you log back into your account, go to your profile then click memberships you should see our cards, take a screen shot of your season pass and that is what you present to the booth. Please email me if you have any issues at all.

Got er figured, thanks Curtis.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great Job Curtis, hope for a good snow year and lots of riding.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone, be honest. Who checked out the webcam this morning? The snow is falling ! WEBCAM LINK

We are so stoked to have life back to normal around here and cannot wait to see you all back in #ridevalemount. Please check out our updated sponsor listings for supporting accommodations. There is something for everyone from hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and lodges. Not to mention all of the other great businesses that help us do what we do. Please try to invest your dollars with the people that support your sport

There have been some changes around here that needed to happen. For the first time since 2014 our trail pass rates have gone from $25 to $30 per day while we have increased the FREE youth age rate from 12 to 15 and under to try to help our families bringing younger youth into the sport. We have also kept season pass rates the same as last season. It is important to understand that our trail pass fees do not cover our winter expenses and they are also controlled by a strict government assessment process. VARDA relies on over $100,000 of support through our sponsorship program to cover our winter operations. This funding comes from amazing businesses and people that want to support your sport and invest in what we're doing.

Early bird season pass rates are available now until November 9th via our website. If you have been a previous member or seasons pass holder, simply sign in with your email, click forgot password (cuz you probably did) and go from there. It should be a simple process.

This summer season alone, we have invested heavily into our infrastructure with the following:

• Brushing of Chappell Creek
• Major reworking and brushing of Allan Creek
• Clemina Creek bridge repair
• Horsey Creek brushing
• New trail collection huts for our staff
• Work B’s and firewood

We thank you all for your understand and patience over the last three years. It has certainly been a challenge on several fronts. Valemount's arms are open for you and we sincerely appreciate you all choosing to #ridevalemount
Are trails into Horsey Creek being maintained and groomed?
It’s been a while!

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy went up today, looks like he found about 1-2ft. didn't wreck anything, but the trail doesn't have any coverage until about 5000ft, he doesn't much care for his machines
He didn’t tell you he borrowed your “left” sled? :biggrin1:

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy went up today, looks like he found about 1-2ft. didn't wreck anything, but the trail doesn't have any coverage until about 5000ft, he doesn't much care for his machines
If youre going up the old trail in November dont take a machine you care about, coming down can be an icy rodeo, especially dont take the short cut trail if its icy lol

Albertaktm

Reaction score
Seen some track on the cam ant Allan someone must have some info?
Maxwell gave the info you were looking for. Not worth it. Bell was fine last Week during the week. I was second guy up but just went to run the 14 km up and back and around the cabin a few times. They haven’t had any snow since.

Jeff1975

Reaction score
heading up to Allen creek this weekend, I know snow is not good, we are committed to going no matter what, wondering what the latest snow report is?

Top Bottom