How was everyone’s Christmas

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I just got home from a great 2 weeks off with some of the best sled days you could ask for in the low snow conditions. Christmas Eve treated us to full bluebird and then Boxing Day again was almost full bluebird. My buddy Theo and myself found some great riding and I got to watch my son progress huge. I hope everyone found some good snow and had a great time with family and friends.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
since my B day on 15th,,we both have been coughing and pooping.. was no christmas this yr..no family over. no turkey. so we had a get together last night for sons B day. no snow here in Whitecourt.

Reactions: RXN

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to be a trend this year, I started feelin crappy Christmas morning, managed to get till dinner then straight to bed where I stayed for 2 more days, the wife was 1 day behind, had the week off and wasn't able to do nothing.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Seems to be a trend this year, I started feelin crappy Christmas morning, managed to get till dinner then straight to bed where I stayed for 2 more days, the wife was 1 day behind, had the week off and wasn't able to do nothing.
My family was sick about a month before. It was 2 weeks of hell. Glad we didn’t get that over Christmas.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode 5 days over the holidays, was all good.

Attachments

• IMG_0916.jpeg
    IMG_0916.jpeg
    469 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0880.jpeg
    IMG_0880.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 59

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I found myself REALLY missing Alberta this Christmas, first time since moving down here that I felt sad - bounced back pretty quick but it was a little rough.... Not sure how long this maritime adventure will last.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found myself REALLY missing Alberta this Christmas, first time since moving down here that I felt sad - bounced back pretty quick but it was a little rough.... Not sure how long this maritime adventure will last.

Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear that it sounds like the east is not what you want it to be.
Xmas didn’t feel the same this year for us, weird being so warm and no snow for the first time since I moved to Alberta 20 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear that it sounds like the east is not what you want it to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't get me wrong, we are enjoying ourselves - lots of time on the SxS, boating on the river system is awesome, cool to see mom often, really like my job. Christmas was just a little lonely with all the kids/grandkids and family in Alberta

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally had a sledmas today......soo late from the weather.but now the sickness is cured!! Thank god braaaaaap!

Top Bottom