Merry Christmas all....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Little different this year....

Just the wife and I at home, had a spectacular evening at the brothers place, felt like normal with no COVID chit except for the odd conversation deviation. food was awesome and the company great, lots of laughs and fun was had

Merry Christmas to you all... I've always said that this time, right now ( 1:35 am Christmas eve) is my favorite time of the year, everyone is in bed, I've got Christmas music, beer, and reflection.... This year 4 hours ago was my favorite - building Lego with my little nephew, home time with the wife is up there as well...

Merry Christmas all...

Shout out to Shiny top and the mods on here.... Ron you have no idea what an impact you've had on so many.... I was thinking about this tonight, many of my close friends are because of this site and for all the chit you put up with from me and others.... Merry Christmas and thank you for being the anal freak that you are....

I'm always the last one up in my house on Christmas eve but now with just the wife and I it does not seem so symbolic but it really is.... I don't want to go to bed, because that ends this holiday season for me.

Good night all and Merry Christmas to you all......

Ian

Top Bottom