2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ok I get it. So snow is still pretty thin in Allen hey. And Crappy how much damage you have.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions folks......anyone ride yesterday and bring back some real world data?

Groomer and I talked this morning. Unfortunately we just are not getting the snow down low. Weather stations are showing small amounts of continued snowfall, but it sure would be nice if we can get some down low.

Please use caution out there. I hearing reports of many sleds being bent up in all three of sled communities around here.

The winds are also very strong and consistent and will be moving snow around like crazy. KNOW UR SNOW!

Ride Safe

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not enough snow for Oasis yet. We rode elsewhere awesome snow lots of stucks.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386895647611.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386895647611.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 681

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the awesome folks that broke our gate down at Allen today...u rule...not like mother nature gave us enough issues...ur sense of entitlement may have set us back even further....... I really wish we could get sledders to understand....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
To the awesome folks that broke our gate down at Allen today...u rule...not like mother nature gave us enough issues...ur sense of entitlement may have set us back even further....... I really wish we could get sledders to understand....

I wish we could catch these guys in the act and beat the fawk out of them.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Seriously? I think we need to pitch in some cash and donate a decent trail cam to VARDA to nail these fuggers. Not cool:mad:. If the guys who broke the gate are reading this, I hope your sled squeaks a piston real soon. Karma is a b!tch, remember that.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is BS .....just got to Valemount.. Curtis...should head to the moose...kids will talk

Top Bottom