2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming down nov 30th hope u get some snow at lower elevations so the trail up isn't poopie !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

whiskydick

Reaction score
We rode all weekend. Unload at km 4 parking at Clemina. Trail was great the entire way in. Allen needs more down low. Once you begin gaining elevation the snow pack increases significantly. Well worth the ride in. Rode untouched all day with snow coming over windshield. Play in the trees where there's less chance of boulders. Definitely good to go. Let it snow

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading that way tomorrow at noon. Hope the trail in Allen is good to go on Thursday. Won't be anything we haven't endured before I am sure.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Were leaving tomoroow afternoon, please leave some snow for us!!!!

Some Pics would be good if you got some Whiskydick!!! lol, thats a funy sentence.

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its about time Maxwell ! Post pictures and reports every evening or is that asking too much ? Westridge ,Chappell ,Allan im sure you will be at all three through the weekend

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Clemina yesterday, probed an average of 100cm in the low end of the bowl. The trail was "Decent" above 7 or 8km. There is enough to play safely if you keep your eyes open, but the creeks and rocks need more cover. The folded up Yamaha was not pretty. It was snowing all day up there, I'll post pics later when I find my ipod cord.

So the Yammy is still up there, we gave the kid a ride out of the bowl when it happend, we advised him to get it choppered out ASAP, I guess he didnt take our advice, the shitty thing now is who is left with the trouble of getting it down off the hill. It is left right where you would get a good run to burn up the hill to, the next thing will be someone slamming into it. So much for packing out what you bring in:nono:

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are on route made it off the 63 , pretty crappy driving conditions first leg , I think we will hit clemina first unless there's lots of snow when we get to the lodge . Will post pics nightly .
Pic from 63 this morning
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353534574.154897.jpg

whiskydick

Reaction score
General, I actually had vids off my helmet camera from Clemina and renshaw. They are in a .mov file which is not accepted with snow and mud I guess. I will try again tonight when I get home,whiskydick

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are on route made it off the 63 , pretty crappy driving conditions first leg , I think we will hit clemina first unless there's lots of snow when we get to the lodge . Will post pics nightly .
Pic from 63 this morning
View attachment 141802

Wicked drive this morning T. I must have been just ahead of you. Left town at 6:30.

Thegeneral

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently PUKING here in town :bandance:

Will be out Friday and will return with some reports, but sounds like them summit river folks will be out tomorrow, so post it up Terry !

less01

Reaction score
looks like wandering river shitty.back up tomorrow.thanks for all the up dates. Valemount on the 29th so let it snow and snow snow snow you get the idea lol:d

Top Bottom