Sled storage in Valemount available for the rest of the ‘23 season

DavidBal

Reaction score
I have space in a secure, indoor, heated storage place in Valemount for the remainder of the ‘23 season if anyone is looking
Could potentially store large trailers too if needed

DavidBal

Reaction score
At the airport and was thinking $400/month for a sled (and $1200-1800 for a trailer depending on size if that’s preferred - I’d prefer sled only)
Storage has direct access to the the back road behind the airport.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Full speed in revy was charging me 60 a month for sled storage.

But then thier building fell down.

Was paying 300$ a month for indoor storage in Vancouver and could have fit 3 sleds in my locker

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya exactly, I paid $400 a month rent in college, had a parking spot in the driveway, my own bathroom and big bedroom, internet and cable tv hookups in my room and a space in the garage to put things like my hockey gear and snowboard, golf clubs ect. I’m guessing this storage spot in Valemount will be empty at his prices. Store a trailer for the month and pay this guys property tax for the year lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone wants to pay $400 month for sled storage, I have storage too lol

I’ll store my sleds and sxs outside and fill my garage with others peoples sleds for that rate, figure I can get 7 sleds in there, $2800/month. New turbo every year and fuel paid for lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stonycat

Reaction score
What a bunch of idiots. The sport has changed,,, actually the sport is the same. The riders have changed.

Top Bottom