Will you get to ride your Ski-Doo next winter ??

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is what it is. All of this is out of the dealer and the manufacturer hands. Covid shortages have made the bed they have to sleep in. I think the majority of peeps will be happy to have a sled to ride. Gauges are gauges. I know no one that upgraded because the Doo gauge has gone from 1”x5” to 2”x 6”. I’m glad I’m not a dealer anymore. There will lots of half cuppers out there I’m sure that the dealers will have to deal with.
One of the reasons I bought an 08 X was the better gauge.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
snopro said:
It is what it is. All of this is out of the dealer and the manufacturer hands. Covid shortages have made the bed they have to sleep in. I think the majority of peeps will be happy to have a sled to ride. Gauges are gauges. I know no one that upgraded because the Doo gauge has gone from 1”x5” to 2”x 6”. I’m glad I’m not a dealer anymore. There will lots of half cuppers out there I’m sure that the dealers will have to deal with.
It is not so much about the size of the guage boys.
The guages they have installed do not have all the options/information that your sled has......
Example: Belt temperature.....

Don't panic, eat some banick (Bannock)!!!!!

Dealers will be furnishing your sled with what u paid to get....At a later date when parts available.
Guages, DESS with security when the parts become available.......

I am happy to have RPM guage.. All I need.

I can tell when I have run hard and need for the belt to cool......

At least we are riding new iron that was promised for the season.

BRP did a stand up job getting thisngs put together,,,,,

Always negative?????
Or is the cup half full????

Me, half full guy...

Take it for what it is.......Enjoy your winter gentleman, ladies, and kids of all ages....

Whoop Whoop!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody pick up their experts yet? Do they have the 4 LINQ mounts installed on the tunnel like they were advertised as?

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody pick up their experts yet? Do they have the 4 LINQ mounts installed on the tunnel like they were advertised as?
not an expert but i picked up my freeride turbo and it has the linq mounts as did some edge's on the showroom floor.

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes my expert came with the 4 LINQ mounts. Also had the brake reservoir guard. Not sure if that was advertised or not.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
There is a recall on all 2022 etec engine snowmobiles.
Yes, Confirmed with my dealer today.

It is a program in the ECM...

|They have to detune all the 2022 to reduce the fun factor..............

They dont want to be sued over the new diesease , "Cracked Smiley Face"

Bwhaaaa...LOL

Top Bottom