Whats your Idea of a mod?

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the Title says. Can,Riser and or Monster Decals? I'm just wondering what peoples thoughts are?:beer: I think stuff like BB , Turbo's and diffrent Tunnels and skid combo's is a mod.:cool:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Needs to be a few big bolton changes (skid, A-arms, BB, nitrous, tunnel, hood, etc) and some fully custom touches too. For example I have a holz skid, risers, fat bars, no windshield, no decals, skis, 3" CE, pipe, can, and a bunch of other small stuff and some tunnel mods but I wouldn't consider mine a mod sled. Truthfully when I think mod I think a bit old school too like an S-chassis, zx, Edge, wedge and so on. Most sled nowadays seen to have a lot of bolt on parts but not a lot of custom one off fab work.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
images

Oh you mean sled stuff? A real mod is where something is re-Engineered like suspension or motor parts and is beyond bling and gadgets.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! That means I ride a mod sled. :cool: I all of a sudden feel cooler
You and me both I went from a 137 to a 146 with trygstad rings ,MODDED.
Its when you add stuff to your sled that costs lots of money but it doesn't quite work as good as it used to when you first purchased it.T
Thats what I see ALL the time,Glad it not only happening here. I had a buddy do a 1010 kit 2600 $ just to be beat by my wife on her 03.5 summit 800 144 stock [clutched] I Realize its all set up ,but ?DIAL IT IN.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom