Whats your Idea of a mod?

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was being cheeky ya.... sled/women with boobie jobs, lipo suction, and other plastics... eh.. funny ya.??

Applies to both sleds and women, if they are to polished or modded they dont see much ride time. Too busy trying to look the part not busy enough trying to act the part. They both cost too much money but when they are running right oohh soo much fun!!!lol

TB

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is not a modified sled unless something is altered to perform better or WORSE than stock application. This could be anything from motor to running boards. I would have to say that things such as decals, powder coating, boob jobs are not mods but rather dingle danglys that make it look better. Mods such as broom in hand or knee pads always work best. HAha i hope the wife doesnt see this.

Last edited:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will you show me the koots this season willy?

vjc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may qualify as a mod!
Apex - M10 rear, timbersled up front, Alpine tunnel, Skinz Seat, Slydogs, cr hood, cr post, pia lights, autometer, teth-air, bars and riser, powder coated and more.........
Now the good stuff Corillo rods, je pistons, hurricane cams, valves and springs, boondocker turbo system with upgraded gtx 2867, turbosmart actuator, hks blowoff, 150 shot of giggle juice........
I'm sick of typing ......

Attachments

• 2011-10-31 20.20.43.jpg
    2011-10-31 20.20.43.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 68
Top Bottom